09-11-2011, 02:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Okay guys i am going tell u about how to get free from keyloggers and RAT's(remote administration tool)

I have seen lots of people paying to have them removed, or formating their OS...:(

So here we start ----

Tools we need :
1) Hijackthis - from trend micro anti virus ( Download Here - You must login or register to view this content. )
2) Antivirus with personal firewall.

So RAT/Keylogger is installed in your computer? :

First open hijackthis and click on " Do a system scan and save a log file "
( it will show u all the registry in your system )

Rat and keylogger are mostly store in " HKCU " or " HKLM " so find in this registry so key logger must be name as server.exe or svchost.exe ( hacker name the server as some system file ) so put tick on it shown in below image

You must login or register to view this content.

( note this registry some were )

Put mark on it and click " fix checked " it will ask you " Fix 1 selected item ? This will permanently delete and/or repair what you selected " click yes

Then restart your pc ----
Now open were u note the registry
it will be like (example :- " HkUM\..\Run: [HKCU] c: \windows\system32\instal\svchost.exe" )
it is the location where the server(keylogger/Rat) is stored go to that place (go to folder option --- View -- mark " show hidden files .folders and drives " and remove mark from " Hide protected operating system in file (recommended) "
and click apply and press ok )

Then u can see that folder " install " as it was in location of hijackthis delete that file
( clean your temp file and run disk cleanup )
note :- ( Install personal firewall it will block when this kind keylogger and Rat try to connect to internet so u can be safe )
Last edited by AngryHD ; 09-11-2011 at 05:08 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to AngryHD for this useful post:

Ben, Correy, King K, oHai My Name Is

The following 5 users groaned at AngryHD for this awful post:

Clive, Epic?, Neymar, Shebang, tokzikate
09-11-2011, 06:46 PM #11
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Originally posted by Clive View Post
Which was leached from hackforums which is where all these threads he makes come from.

Yes indeed, but there's already a ton of copies floating around so I really didn't know which one came first (I just took the first one off Google). :P

The following user thanked Epic? for this useful post:

Clive
09-19-2011, 05:18 AM #12
FrenziosMix
Who’s Jim Erased?
cant you just use task managar?
09-22-2011, 12:18 AM #13
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by AngryHD View Post
Okay guys i am going tell u about how to get free from keyloggers and RAT's(remote administration tool)

I have seen lots of people paying to have them removed, or formating their OS...:(

So here we start ----

Tools we need :
1) Hijackthis - from trend micro anti virus ( Download Here - You must login or register to view this content. )
2) Antivirus with personal firewall.

So RAT/Keylogger is installed in your computer? :

First open hijackthis and click on " Do a system scan and save a log file "
( it will show u all the registry in your system )

Rat and keylogger are mostly store in " HKCU " or " HKLM " so find in this registry so key logger must be name as server.exe or svchost.exe ( hacker name the server as some system file ) so put tick on it shown in below image

You must login or register to view this content.

( note this registry some were )

Put mark on it and click " fix checked " it will ask you " Fix 1 selected item ? This will permanently delete and/or repair what you selected " click yes

Then restart your pc ----
Now open were u note the registry
it will be like (example :- " HkUM\..\Run: [HKCU] c: \windows\system32\instal\svchost.exe" )
it is the location where the server(keylogger/Rat) is stored go to that place (go to folder option --- View -- mark " show hidden files .folders and drives " and remove mark from " Hide protected operating system in file (recommended) "
and click apply and press ok )

Then u can see that folder " install " as it was in location of hijackthis delete that file
( clean your temp file and run disk cleanup )
note :- ( Install personal firewall it will block when this kind keylogger and Rat try to connect to internet so u can be safe )

You are hardly even explaining anything. Why don't you get a virus on your computer and show a step by step tutorial, with images, on how to do this.

The virus can be custom made that you placed on yourself. Make sure you have the cure in-case it fails.
10-10-2011, 08:45 AM #14
Thanks for your information about how to remove keyloggers and rats. My friend want to delete a You must login or register to view this content. on her PC, and I will recommend this means to her.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo