09-13-2015, 10:58 PM #1
Default Avatar
Morphus
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I became active again recently and I decided to come look at the programming forum for NGU and I have noticed that it has gone from being the programming section to the Skype Tools section so I have decided that I want to rebirth this forum.

Basically I am going to be hosting a competition Monthly to win $20.

What I want you to do is make an application that is new and fresh to this forum, I won't be judging based on your code or how nice it looks just on if it works and that it does what you say it does.

You can program it in whichever language you like Happy

The winner will be picked at random so you all have a chance to win.

RULES
MUST NOT be Skype or RTM related.
MUST NOT be illegal in any type of way.
MUST work without errors.
MUST have a purpose (it can't be something like click this button to turn the form color red or anything like that)

HOW TO SUBMIT
Quote me and provide an example to what your application does.
Provide both a direct download link to your application and a VirusTotal scan link.

You have until October 1st 2015. Good Luck.

Current Submissions
  • vRice - PasteDemLinks (You must login or register to view this content.)

Last edited by Morphus ; 09-23-2015 at 03:27 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Morphus for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian, Mango_Knife, MegaMister, Ali
09-14-2015, 08:06 AM #2
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Morphus View Post
Some background information on me.
For those who don't know me I am actually an old NGU member known as Sloth I was perm banned a couple years ago due to immaturity I used to make a bunch of different tools for the NGU programming I am probably most notably know for my Minecraft hacking tools.

I became active again recently and I decided to come look at the programming forum for NGU and I have noticed that it has gone from being the programming section to the Skype Tools section so I have decided that I want to rebirth this forum.

What I want you to do is make an application that is new and fresh to this forum, I won't be judging based on your code or how nice it looks just on if it works and that it does what you say it does.

RULES
MUST have a purpose (it can't be something like click this button to turn the form color red or anything like that)

HOW TO SUBMIT
Provide both a direct download link to your application and a VirusTotal scan link.

Current Submissions
  • Nobody

I'll compete, i'll upload the app later..

The following user thanked Mango_Knife for this useful post:

09-22-2015, 05:26 AM #3
Sloth
Banned
This Competition has been Extended until October 13th, The prizes are all $20 Visa Gift cards

• 1st Place: $20
  • 2nd Place: $20
  • 3rd place: $20

Anything that is programmed Web Apps, Web sites, mobile Apps, windows Apps etc can enter
Nothing that's too malicious unless I have approved it (Need approval PM me with ur entry)

Winners will be chosen at random!

Okay so I have run in to some money issues so this competiton will end Friday October 16th instead of 10th now just to make sure I am secure on money terms, if I get secure before then I will end it on the 10th

Proof
You must login or register to view this content.

Current Entrys

• vRice - PasteDemLinks a simple windows program You must login or register to view this content.
  • Tustin/ Big Boss With the Lexicon Chatbox written from Scratch using PHP Sql and JS. You must login or register to view this content.
  • Freezee with a cool little paint program that lets you change brush colors and other simple options You must login or register to view this content.
  • Jwm614 with a FTP Client You must login or register to view this content.
  • Mang_Knife With a Tool for Binary Calculations and a Process Manager You must login or register to view this content.

WINNERS HAVE BEEN PM'd Thank you for submitting
Tustin (He fucking hacked me to win)
Jwm614
Mango_Knife
Last edited by Sloth ; 10-16-2015 at 06:02 PM.
09-22-2015, 02:28 PM #4
jagex
Gym leader
Would runescape bots count?
09-22-2015, 02:53 PM #5
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Morphus View Post

RULES

HOW TO SUBMIT

Current Submissions
  • Nobody

What if the function is to actually change colors?

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

09-22-2015, 05:01 PM #6
vRice
Haxor!
Does this count if I have released something on another forum? I've not released it here so... here goes haha!

So I was looking though my old programs and I found something which I made a long time ago called PasteDemLinks and I thought it was a nice little idea. There are multiple reasons I remade it; I was bored, the coding made me cringe, and it didn't work that well...

Anyway, this program is simple, you put a link (or anything really) in the text box, add a little description and then add it to the program, when you exit it is saved to a config file and is loaded again when you open the program back up! You can also double click an option and it will copy it to your clipboard!

Here's a small GIF of it in action, I know, amazing right?

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Source Code: You must login or register to view this content.

P.S - It took me about 20 minutes to make this, the name is terrible, it's the hardest part of creating a program, finally, say what you want I won't take it to heart ;- )

The following user thanked vRice for this useful post:

09-23-2015, 03:23 AM #7
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
What if the function is to actually change colors?

I'll accept a color changing form from only you then 1up Sal
09-23-2015, 03:24 AM #8
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by jagex View Post
Would runescape bots count?

Ye that's completely fine Smile
09-23-2015, 03:26 AM #9
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by vRice View Post
Does this count if I have released something on another forum? I've not released it here so... here goes haha!

So I was looking though my old programs and I found something which I made a long time ago called PasteDemLinks and I thought it was a nice little idea. There are multiple reasons I remade it; I was bored, the coding made me cringe, and it didn't work that well...

Anyway, this program is simple, you put a link (or anything really) in the text box, add a little description and then add it to the program, when you exit it is saved to a config file and is loaded again when you open the program back up! You can also double click an option and it will copy it to your clipboard!

Here's a small GIF of it in action, I know, amazing right?

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Source Code: You must login or register to view this content.

P.S - It took me about 20 minutes to make this, the name is terrible, it's the hardest part of creating a program, finally, say what you want I won't take it to heart ;- )

That is completely fine and, I'm not doing this to criticize you it's really just to try and bring some life back to this sub forum

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

vRice
09-24-2015, 12:41 PM #10
edit: sorry, had to study for college and i wasn't able to finish my project :( i will still release it on ngu when it will be done tho :P
Last edited by Bad Luck Brian ; 10-06-2015 at 10:05 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Bad Luck Brian for this useful post:

MegaMister,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo