08-03-2014, 05:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guy so for the past half-month I've been using You must login or register to view this content. But the forum did not cover a couple trophies. In the absence of those trophies I decided to upload my own Save and Guide to getting those trophies.

Note* - some of these trophies are on the forum but some are not. I will be giving a guide to getting these trophies with this one save.

This save is practically a Platinum save, so when you do something that requires a certain amount of it (I.E. Kill 30 enemies using an electrified Ripper blade. ) you only need to do it once.

Here is the download link - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

I got all these trophies using the 2 weapons already selected. (The electrified ripper blade, and the foam fingers(instant kill))
- Trophies -

Electric Lawnmower - Kill 30 enemies using an electrified Ripper blade.
- Simply hop on any mission and kill one enemy

Shootbang - Kill 30 Soldiers with head shots.

- Go to mission 10 the soldiers are everywhere. ( you can use the electric ripper blade if you want)

Close Encounter - Kill 10 alien Necromorphs.
- Go to mission 18 and kill one necromorph,

Axes High - Kill 30 enemies using Fodder axes.
- Go to mission 6 and simply freeze one of the enemies with the axe and use telekinesis to throw the axe at their legs and it should be an insta kill.

Medic! - Revive your Co-Op partner 10 times.
- Go onto co-op mode and revive your partner once and it should pop.

Drill Sergeant - Complete the Drill Room without taking any damage.
- Go to mission 10 and make your way to the drill area and beat the area without getting hit.
tips*
1) if you get hit in the first two waves just suicide by running into the drill it will restart the checkpoint
2) if the trophy does not pop, quit the game and start it up and it should start at the first checkpoint before the drill.
(I did this 3 times and got the trophy my third time.)

And that's it! You can get plenty more trophies with this save! If the trophy you want is not here please visit

I can confirm and got platinum by using Megano5's saves and this save!

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by xiipord ; 08-25-2014 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Added MediaFire link alternative

The following 10 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

BigTrain, deavil, DrSound, Grimmjow222, Gtaz, Nicolito_S, raperorapero, selvin santos, The_Immortal_One
08-24-2014, 10:23 AM #2
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Originally posted by xiipord View Post

Hey guy so for the past half-month I've been using You must login or register to view this content. But the forum did not cover a couple trophies. In the absence of those trophies I decided to upload my own Save and Guide to getting those trophies.

Note* - some of these trophies are on the forum but some are not. I will be giving a guide to getting these trophies with this one save.

This save is practically a Platinum save, so when you do something that requires a certain amount of it (I.E. Kill 30 enemies using an electrified Ripper blade. ) you only need to do it once.

I got all these trophies using the 2 weapons already selected. (The electrified ripper blade, and the foam fingers(instant kill))
- Trophies -

- Go to mission 10 the soldiers are everywhere. ( you can use the electric ripper blade if you want)

- Go to mission 6 and simply freeze one of the enemies with the axe and use telekinesis to throw the axe at their legs and it should be an insta kill.

- Go to mission 10 and make your way to the drill area and beat the area without getting hit.
tips*
1) if you get hit in the first two waves just suicide by running into the drill it will restart the checkpoint
2) if the trophy does not pop, quit the game and start it up and it should start at the first checkpoint before the drill.

And that's it! You can get plenty more trophies with this save! If the trophy you want is not here please visit

Enjoy Smile

Thread added to the master index.

The following user thanked BigTrain for this useful post:

xiipord
08-24-2014, 03:56 PM #3
zero.nam3
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for your amazing contribution.
08-25-2014, 04:27 AM #4
Originally posted by xiipord View Post

- Trophies -

tips*

Enjoy Smile

I'm trying to get the save, but MEGA keeps saying temporary error. Do you have another link?
08-25-2014, 05:20 AM #5
Originally posted by One View Post
I'm trying to get the save, but MEGA keeps saying temporary error. Do you have another link?

I have placed an alternate link to Mediafire. hopefully it works Smile
08-25-2014, 06:47 AM #6
Got it! Thanks! I've been searching for a full Plat save bc I lost mine and this save is the closest I could find! Luckily I can mod it with BSD for max everything!

The following user thanked The_Immortal_One for this useful post:

playdude28
05-04-2024, 12:07 AM #7
thanks you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo