02-19-2015, 03:57 AM #1
ProdiJayT
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First off, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section or not allowed as I am new. Basically I would like to hire someone who is able to trickshot on multi cod (using mods) on my XBL name. You must be able to record the shots and send them to me. I will pay you PER SHOT. It must somewhat look legit meaning not fake. If you would like to do this then my Skype is the best way to contact me. It is: ProdiJayT
You must be a somewhat trusted user. And have experience and know what you're doing. As I stated you must be able to also record the clip (preferably with reactions and final killcam) and send them to me. Once again you all get paid for every single clip you send me. Add my Skype you talk more. Thanks!

The following user groaned ProdiJayT for this awful post:

Restrain
02-19-2015, 04:01 AM #2
Restrain
CoD Services
Originally posted by ProdiJayT View Post
First off, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section or not allowed as I am new. Basically I would like to hire someone who is able to trickshot on multi cod (using mods) on my XBL name. You must be able to record the shots and send them to me. I will pay you PER SHOT. It must somewhat look legit meaning not fake. If you would like to do this then my Skype is the best way to contact me. It is: ProdiJayT
You must be a somewhat trusted user. And have experience and know what you're doing. As I stated you must be able to also record the clip (preferably with reactions and final killcam) and send them to me. Once again you all get paid for every single clip you send me. Add my Skype you talk more. Thanks!

You must be that bad a trickshotting.
02-19-2015, 04:03 AM #3
ProdiJayT
Save Point
Originally posted by Restrain View Post

I'm actually very good and made FaZe top 20 last year for their FaZe 5 RC. However my dog loves ruining my shit so no more 360. All I have is the one but I've been so in to all the new releases
02-19-2015, 04:06 AM #4
Restrain
CoD Services
I'm actually very good and made FaZe top 20 last year for their FaZe 5 RC. However my dog loves ruining my shit so no more 360. All I have is the one but I've been so in to all the new releases

If you're that good then get the clips. You can still trick shot on Ghosts and advanced gayfare Crying
02-19-2015, 04:07 AM #5
ProdiJayT
Save Point
If you're that good then get the clips. You can still trick shot on Ghosts and advanced gayfare Crying

As I stated I'm into all the new releases. I snipe on AW and get feeds however I can't get the trickshotting down. I hate ghosts so that's a no lol
02-19-2015, 03:54 PM #6
vse7en
Little One

So what if he is? Why groan his thread?

The following user thanked vse7en for this useful post:

ProdiJayT
03-18-2015, 08:50 PM #7
UbexHD
Gobble
I'll do it. Message me on Skype @ NotUbexHD
04-08-2015, 12:46 AM #8
SnoRGH
Save Point
I can also do it message me on skype: Interwined
06-09-2015, 11:29 PM #9
Evade Mods
I am error

No you didn't stop lying

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo