09-22-2015, 03:07 AM #1
neonninja
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); im looking to buy a rgh xbox 360 to use online and I want to mod gta online, bo2, mw2, etc I want to know what type of rgh to get, how offen you will get banned account and console, what xbox live stealth is and dose it cost money for xbls, what type of mods are for these games ( i mod ps3 currently so installing mods is different i bet ).

Thanks.
09-22-2015, 06:13 AM #2
LiveMChief
NextGenUpdate Elite
What type of RGH to get is 100% up to you, I would recommend getting a slim RGH (Trinity, Corona) as they have no RROD problems and run smoother imo.

You WILL get banned on Xbox, you CAN'T avoid it like you can on PS3 but when you DO get banned it is easier and cheaper to get unbanned then on PS3, how long it takes to get banned is TOTALLY up to you, depends on what you are using for stealth/offline files and how careful you are, you can last anywhere from hours to months.

Xbox love stealth hides everything about your Xbox being modified basically and yes it costs money (quite expensive actually), sort of like PSNPatch but you have to pay for it, I recommend NOT paying for stealth and instead using offline files as they are better and free.

Mods for those games are actually SOMEWHAT scare on Xbox, like a good paid GTA menu is like between $50-$100 and the only GOOD off-host (ESP, Aimbot, no spread, ETC...) cheat seller for CoD is XeCheats (comparable to Frost/Desire Engine on PS3) and they are $120-$150 for lifetime but you can use GSC menus just like PS3.
Last edited by LiveMChief ; 09-22-2015 at 06:20 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo