04-09-2011, 04:19 PM #1
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I have decided to finally sell my youtube account I have been using for a long time. It's got 8,150+ subscribers, 54 uploads, 44,000+ channel views, 2,474,200+ video views, and 500 friends. Most of you already know it's my channel but if you want proof, here: You must login or register to view this content.

If you would like to buy it, reply here on how much USD you're offering.

-Chaldo
04-09-2011, 05:16 PM #11
AgentBroI3eAsT
Got My First Star Thx
I subbed to you ! haha
04-09-2011, 05:20 PM #12
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Fail View Post
Heres one.

You must login or register to view this content.

Heres two.

Heres three.

Many more and thats just from the first 40. And there is more in that first 40.

Ok... I don't see how that proves anything. You can say what you want but I know these people are legit and thanks to all the others who thinks so too. I guess people who are in the thousands are cheaters. If you want to keep talking about this, you can message me on msn.

-ChaldoWinky Winky

The following user thanked Chaldo13 for this useful post:

italianboss
04-09-2011, 05:22 PM #13
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by Chaldo13 View Post
Ok... I don't see how that proves anything. You can say what you want but I know these people are legit and thanks to all the others who thinks so too. I guess people who are in the thousands are cheaters. If you want to keep talking about this, you can message me on msn.

-ChaldoWinky Winky

When the people have 1 sub and 40 subscriptions or 40 subs and 800 subscriptions there fake subs.

Last edited by Fail ; 04-09-2011 at 05:27 PM.
04-09-2011, 05:28 PM #14
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
When the people have 1 sub and 40 subscriptions or 40 subs and 800 subscriptions there fake subs.

Ok then man, i'll let you think it's fake =D A lot of people know me and know that they aren't fake. I will now be responding to others in this thread instead of your stupid assumptions.

@Robo - I PM'ed you but I want to at least wait a few more days.

-ChaldoWinky Winky
04-09-2011, 05:29 PM #15
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by Chaldo13 View Post
Ok then man, i'll let you think it's fake =D A lot of people know me and know that they aren't fake. I will now be responding to others in this thread instead of your stupid assumptions.

@Robo - I PM'ed you but I want to at least wait a few more days.

-ChaldoWinky Winky

Are you joking! Last visit date 1 year ago last visit date 6 months ago last visit date 1 month ago. Means they never logged on since then. Meaning they are inactive! and also bought since there like 1sub per 40 subscriptions.

Another one.
Last edited by Fail ; 04-09-2011 at 05:32 PM.
04-09-2011, 05:32 PM #16
Curt
Former Staff
Are you joking! Last visit date 1 year ago last visit date 6 months ago last visit date 1 month ago. Means they never logged on since then. Meaning they are inactive! and also bought since there like 1sub per 40 subscriptions.

Another one.

Dude...I've knew Chaldo for quite along time now and he's been building the subs up over the years. If you don't wanna believe that then don't but I'm telling you, they are legit.
Last edited by Curt ; 04-10-2011 at 02:19 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Curt for this useful post:

AyeeLG, Element.
04-09-2011, 06:42 PM #17
-Ginge
W@W Prem = Dead
Good to have you back Chaldo Winky Winky
How about $30?
04-09-2011, 06:49 PM #18
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
There is no way it is legit.

54 uploads

2,474,283 Views.

NO ONE is that stupid to believe that.

I'm not interested in this at all, and really just sick of people that bought and cheated on youtube try to sell it as legit.

First account banned huh? Wonder why. Don't even repsond cause we know you will lie. You where caught cheating like you are now I'm sure.

But seriously, if you bought subs, just say so. Someone will still buy it anyway.
04-09-2011, 09:15 PM #19
Mods delete post.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo