04-09-2011, 04:19 PM #1
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I have decided to finally sell my youtube account I have been using for a long time. It's got 8,150+ subscribers, 54 uploads, 44,000+ channel views, 2,474,200+ video views, and 500 friends. Most of you already know it's my channel but if you want proof, here: You must login or register to view this content.

If you would like to buy it, reply here on how much USD you're offering.

-Chaldo
04-09-2011, 04:20 PM #2
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by Chaldo13 View Post
Hey guys, I have decided to finally sell my youtube account I have been using for a long time. It's got 8,150+ subscribers, 54 uploads, 44,000+ channel views, 2,474,200+ video views, and 500 friends. Most of you already know it's my channel but if you want proof, here: You must login or register to view this content.

-Chaldo

Link to channel. Need to see if the subs are active.
04-09-2011, 04:21 PM #3
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Fail View Post
Link to channel. Need to see if the subs are active.

You must login or register to view this content.

-ChaldoWinky Winky
04-09-2011, 04:25 PM #4
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?

-ChaldoWinky Winky

$50 :bro: Cool Man (aka Tustin) ?
04-09-2011, 04:28 PM #5
HerbalEye
I'm thinking of a number...
Hey guys, I have decided to finally sell my youtube account I have been using for a long time. It's got 8,150+ subscribers, 54 uploads, 44,000+ channel views, 2,474,200+ video views, and 500 friends. Most of you already know it's my channel but if you want proof, here: You must login or register to view this content.

-Chaldo

Im geussing you dont want vbux...
04-09-2011, 04:38 PM #6
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by iCANTfindWALDO View Post
Im geussing you dont want vbux...

Your guess is correct my friend Claps

-ChaldoWinky Winky
04-09-2011, 04:45 PM #7
CleanMODSHD
Who’s Jim Erased?
Your guess is correct my friend Claps

-ChaldoWinky Winky

look at my post
04-09-2011, 04:58 PM #8
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Just a heads up looks as if lots of his subs were enhanceviewed or bought. Meaning there not active anymore.
04-09-2011, 05:05 PM #9
Chaldo13
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Fail View Post
Just a heads up looks as if lots of his subs were enhanceviewed or bought. Meaning there not active anymore.

Ummm.. I guarantee you these subs were not enhance viewed or bought Not Happy or Sad I have been working on this channel for a long time. Had 2,000 subs on my old account str8upchaldo12 but it got banned and they all moved to the 13 account. So it just added on from there and you can see I have 54 uploads. I still have a ton of dedicated subscribers, they know why i am not posting much videos lately, and I really don't get hate. If you still think it's bought or some other shit like that then it's alright, I'm really not trying to sound rude or anything.

-ChaldoWinky Winky
04-09-2011, 05:16 PM #10
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Ummm.. I guarantee you these subs were not enhance viewed or bought Not Happy or Sad I have been working on this channel for a long time. Had 2,000 subs on my old account str8upchaldo12 but it got banned and they all moved to the 13 account. So it just added on from there and you can see I have 54 uploads. I still have a ton of dedicated subscribers, they know why i am not posting much videos lately, and I really don't get hate. If you still think it's bought or some other shit like that then it's alright, I'm really not trying to sound rude or anything.

-ChaldoWinky Winky

Heres one.

Heres two.

Heres three.

Many more and thats just from the first 40. And there is more in that first 40.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo