Post: Paying 10$ for someone to fix W@W on 1 account on PS3.
05-21-2016, 10:09 PM #1
Xorox
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for someone who can make Call of Duty World at War playable again on my playstation account.

The problem is that everytime I try to go onto multiplayer it says the data is corrupted yadda yadda etc, and it has been reversed to 10th Prestige level 65. so when I press OK and try to go onto multiplayer after the error is displayed it just freezes. Either with a black screen or just freezes on the menu with the sounds also freezing.

I originally had service on it done and somehow the data got corrupted and now the guy who did the service can't seem to fix it or won't bother with it. so here I am, looking for someone to clean up his mess..
05-28-2016, 10:23 AM #20
Xorox
Keeper
bump? Don't know if that's thing here but yeah.. bump
05-30-2016, 04:15 PM #21
qwalifyd
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Xorox View Post
bump? Don't know if that's thing here but yeah.. bump

that happened to me on mw3. it would say the server's were offline. used the same game copy on another account it worked. used the same account on a different ps3 and it wouldn't work.

i think you're shit out of luck pal. i just played on another account.
05-31-2016, 02:02 AM #22
Xorox
Keeper
Originally posted by qwalifyd View Post
that happened to me on mw3. it would say the server's were offline. used the same game copy on another account it worked. used the same account on a different ps3 and it wouldn't work.

i think you're shit out of luck pal. i just played on another account.

Yeah I'm starting too see that it's a lost battle. But I'll keep trying. However in my case it just says the data is corrupt not that the servers are offline. I also think I read somewhere someone with the same problem as you on Mw3 and I think they found out in the end that it means that your account is banned on Mw3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo