10-30-2014, 11:21 AM #1
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i transferred advanced warfail ps3 imars to hdd0>GAMES but it won't show up in mm here is a screenshot of what it looks like You must login or register to view this content. in filezilla
10-30-2014, 11:24 AM #2
DubStepperDay
-W.H.U.F.C-
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
So i transferred advanced warfail ps3 imars to hdd0>GAMES but it won't show up in mm here is a screenshot of what it looks like You must login or register to view this content. in filezilla

you need to extract the files before putting them in the GAMES folder.
10-30-2014, 11:24 AM #3
Blacksharp
Save Point
lol didnt you unpack them files Happy fail it looks like you didnt unpack the rar files and just put the downloaded folder onto you ps3 . Just unpack it and put the now unpacked folder onto your ps3
10-30-2014, 11:25 AM #4
Franky
Big Daddy
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
So i transferred advanced warfail ps3 imars to hdd0>GAMES but it won't show up in mm here is a screenshot of what it looks like You must login or register to view this content. in filezilla

You need to extract the .rar files first Not Happy or Sad
10-30-2014, 11:28 AM #5
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Oh you got to be fucking kidding me lmao gg it was my first time pirating a game so yea lel been modding for 2 years and i don't even know how to do this Tustin
10-30-2014, 11:47 AM #6
Miyata
Gym leader
Mother of God
he forgot to extract the files
10-30-2014, 11:51 AM #7
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by VNMxGaming View Post
Mother of God
he forgot to extract the files

Hey m9 my first time pirating a game or getting one from the net i usually buy them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo