11-05-2014, 12:07 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have 1800 kills, only ever played TDM but only shows 1,400? Any of you guys know whats going on. Hope im not wasting all this time and its not gona be put up. This is on the PS4? Anyone else noticed?

EDIT: This is a glitch in the system. If you want to continue to have leaderboards it looks like some people who stay level 50 can still earn their kills. But this affects everyone who prestiges. Its all over their website so they are obviously aware of it and should be fixed soon. Lets hope they update.
Last edited by THE_JABZ ; 11-05-2014 at 07:52 AM.

The following user groaned THE_JABZ for this awful post:

One
11-05-2014, 12:08 AM #2
Synergy
Big Daddy
It probably doesn't update right away.
11-05-2014, 12:13 AM #3
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by JABZ View Post
I have 1800 kills, only ever played TDM but only shows 1,400? Any of you guys know whats going on. Hope im not wasting all this time and its not gona be put up. This is on the PS4? Anyone else noticed?

The leaderboards are glitched, I was rank 1 on domination for the first 3 hours when they went live on Sunday once I hit level 50 the score I was earning in games was not been added, it's something we're just gonna have to live with for a few days it'll all be fixed soon. The only problem you'll have with this is that when they fix the leaderboards the kills/score you've earned in the mean time won't be added.

The following user thanked ResistTheStars for this useful post:

THE_JABZ
11-05-2014, 12:18 AM #4
Originally posted by ResistTheStars View Post
The leaderboards are glitched, I was rank 1 on domination for the first 3 hours when they went live on Sunday once I hit level 50 the score I was earning in games was not been added, it's something we're just gonna have to live with for a few days it'll all be fixed soon. The only problem you'll have with this is that when they fix the leaderboards the kills/score you've earned in the mean time won't be added.

Bang on mate, cheers. Looks like im off to bed haha. Shame that this has happened. Thanks Smile
11-05-2014, 12:24 AM #5
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by JABZ View Post
I have 1800 kills, only ever played TDM but only shows 1,400? Any of you guys know whats going on. Hope im not wasting all this time and its not gona be put up. This is on the PS4? Anyone else noticed?

You never got kills on any other game type?
11-05-2014, 12:28 AM #6
nope only tdm,
11-05-2014, 02:14 AM #7
ResistTheStars
Vault dweller
Originally posted by 2RAW4THESTREET View Post
You never got kills on any other game type?

I think all the game type leaderboards are broken as once you hit level 50 you no long add to your score in that game type, the same thing has just started happening to a few of my friends now that they have also prestige.

Also if you look at all the different leaderboards other than score/career no one is higher than level 50, it seems like it's a glitch which will hopefully patched soon.
11-05-2014, 02:17 AM #8
One
At least I can fight
because grinding out to get a high rank in TDM is well worth your time.
11-05-2014, 07:42 AM #9
Originally posted by Astek View Post
because grinding out to get a high rank in TDM is well worth your time.

Well why not? Its part of the game isnt it? Theres a leaderboards isnt there? I enjoy the game mode. Gives me high WL ratio. Ranks me up okay, and i aim for kills and no other part of the game. I have done this in every cod. Would love to hear you amazing reason why its a waste of time.
11-05-2014, 07:44 AM #10
Originally posted by ResistTheStars View Post
I think all the game type leaderboards are broken as once you hit level 50 you no long add to your score in that game type, the same thing has just started happening to a few of my friends now that they have also prestige.

Also if you look at all the different leaderboards other than score/career no one is higher than level 50, it seems like it's a glitch which will hopefully patched soon.

Its happening on career too. Missing out a bunch of score on there.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo