Post: Advanced Warfare wont load pass psnpatch {[Help Needed]}
07-06-2015, 10:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to test something for AW but when i go to PSNPatch and load AW(offline) i get stuck at the first load logo

Here is a video on the problems i'm having and if you need more info pm me or just comment

07-14-2015, 04:24 AM #11
smirff
Save Point
None of these methods work for me i am on rebug 4.70.1 DEX
07-14-2015, 09:10 PM #12
Originally posted by BicycleMods View Post
Fix:
Run Advanced warfare through IRISman then go to PSN patch and press "X".
Once you have done that load up advanced warfare it should be good. Smile

Thank you so much
07-20-2015, 08:03 PM #13
Disable cobra because if you have cobra enabled when you boot it threw iris man it runs it as cobra disc less an when cobra is off it runs threw iris man
07-26-2015, 09:26 PM #14
Originally posted by C3GaMiiNGYT
I'm trying to test something for AW but when i go to PSNPatch and load AW(offline) i get stuck at the first load logo

Here is a video on the problems i'm having and if you need more info pm me or just comment

Use Irisman to load
07-26-2015, 09:49 PM #15
Esker
Samurai Poster
i did same problem

but it up with irishman
07-30-2015, 05:10 AM #16
StopQM
Do a barrel roll!
I'm trying to test something for AW but when i go to PSNPatch and load AW(offline) i get stuck at the first load logo

Here is a video on the problems i'm having and if you need more info Tustinpm me or just comment

Alright don't mind what anybody said this is what you do because it worked for me, push RT and x I think at the same time it is the bind from PSN patch. Your welcome
08-07-2015, 03:06 AM #17
ok im a noob but I had the same problem but I was gonna do a unlock all service and I couldn't load aw in multiman. But I don't know what made me try this but if you have cobra mode enabled try disabling it. I did it and it works. Idk if this will work for you but you can try thi.

10-19-2015, 01:58 AM #18
yes load your aw through irisman all games with black screen seem to never have issues on irisman. but i could never load up aw through mmcm even when i put bd mirror.
10-27-2015, 11:06 AM #19
U need enable cobra mode on rebug toolbox it solves the black screen through multiman

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo