07-21-2016, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, sorry if i posted in wrong thread. I just wanted to know if they are any mods for Xbox One Advanced Warfare online? *I only see PS3 mods.. :(
07-30-2016, 10:12 PM #2
Originally posted by megan
Hello, sorry if i posted in wrong thread. I just wanted to know if they are any mods for Xbox One Advanced Warfare online? *I only see PS3 mods.. :(

For the love of god sorry to be mean but you cant mod nextgen and its stupid to think people dont know this sorry to be mean but if ur going to get into modding know ur stuff
07-31-2016, 08:04 PM #3
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by megan
Hello, sorry if i posted in wrong thread. I just wanted to know if they are any mods for Xbox One Advanced Warfare online? *I only see PS3 mods.. :(

No mate, no one can give you a mod or some kind of mod menu on next gen consoles, if someone tells you otherwise it means hes either trolling you or scamming you. The nearest thing you could get to modding is a recovery service (which is done via Xbox 360. Stats transfer from old gen to next gen on AW is stil possible)
Questions answered, thread closed. If you have any more questions feel free to ask :p
08-02-2016, 03:48 PM #4
Originally posted by Took
No mate, no one can give you a mod or some kind of mod menu on next gen consoles, if someone tells you otherwise it means hes either trolling you or scamming you. The nearest thing you could get to modding is a recovery service (which is done via Xbox 360. Stats transfer from old gen to next gen on AW is stil possible)
Questions answered, thread closed. If you have any more questions feel free to ask :p

U forgot to closed xD
08-02-2016, 06:07 PM #5
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
U forgot to closed xD

Gryphus n i closed/opened the thread at the same time tears

The following user thanked Toxic for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo