08-31-2016, 05:19 PM #1
SMMS
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am trying to log into the servers on CFW Ps3...*

Getting this error:*

" The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare service is not available at this time. Please try again later. "*

I am running the game from Multiman ( i do have the disc and still get the same error )*

I have reset my router, closed my app and re-opened and also tried on a new PSN.*

Thanks in advance!*
09-01-2016, 04:39 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by SMMS View Post
I am trying to log into the servers on CFW Ps3...*

" The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare service is not available at this time. Please try again later. "*

I am running the game from Multiman ( i do have the disc and still get the same error )*

I have reset my router, closed my app and re-opened and also tried on a new PSN.*

Thanks in advance!*

i dont think so, i litterally just think there is like no one that plays that game i get that sometimes but i still find a game
09-02-2016, 07:30 PM #3
BBondy
Bounty hunter
It's not that i cant find a game, i cant connect online. CFW
09-09-2016, 11:46 AM #4
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by SMMS View Post
I am trying to log into the servers on CFW Ps3...*

Thanks in advance!*

You are banned or your internet sux

The following user thanked TrillBrown for this useful post:

cLocKWorKBuLLeT

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo