10-31-2014, 01:38 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This program gives anyone the ability to edit EBOOTs to their liking.

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.(You must login or register to view this content.)

(You must login or register to view this content.)

Looking for a memory editing program? Check out Rawdog's program You must login or register to view this content.!

Change log:
    1.01 - Initial Release
1.02 - Added UAV, custom FPS text. Updated addresses
[s]- Added Anti ban[/s]
- Fixed anti ban, added lots of checks when making file, fixed bug with fps text (thanks Absolute Zero!)
1.03 - Added FOV changer. Updated addresses
1.04 - Removed anti ban (patched). Updated addresses

FAQ:
Q. What is freeze fix?
A. Myself and others have noticed freezing when trying to attach a tool to the game's process. This option removes that function check.

Q. I made a BLUS/BLES EBOOT and it won't work! Why?
A. I've tried multiple methods of encrypting the EBOOT for CEX but they all seem to give me an error when trying to load the game. So if anyone has any suggestions to get it working then please post them here!

Thanks to:
SC58 - Non host stuff
seb5594 - QByteArray idea (saved my life!)
BLiNDzZ - Anti ban
Sal - Testing
Vince - Testing
RatchetBooty - Testing
NotALegitPlayer - Testing

Also, please report any bugs to me. Thanks everyone!

The following 161 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

-Loki-, Hammy, دختور خصيان 911, عبدالرحمن نبيل, One, ⓙω мσ∂z, ☓-Dani-☓, DIRTY SMASHER, |_Lion_|, |ManiaC|, 0zersub, 1austin112, 3baady, A_Gen_Fiasco, Absolute Zero, Adel500, affsub007, aIex, Alexis-cs, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, AutoModder, BabyGirlHD, BedWetting, bhoot-iq, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, BLiNDzZ, Boliberrys, Cenetic, Chinx Drugz, clark1226, Connorrox2, CraCk_BaBy_13, CreativeInfant, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, de3productions, DEradicator, derbifreakxD, djattic, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, EB-_-MoDz, EG6, EquakeCSharp, Ethan, Extecsy, Fifty, Fizzy Joon, Franky, Freak133113, Full-Evil, funforplaydream, g9g__BASHA__g9g, GeKn_ModzZHD, Geo, HaTeRM4NR33T, HBRXIII, HiddenHour, HuHu_MoDz-, ImSooCool, iRoyal // MoDz, Welsh, itsGermanModz, Jazz1035--, JesseBropez, JLM, KaraTaylar, KARIM 12345, konpaku54, LBK, Loxy, Loz, Lucy Pinder, M3G4TR0N, marcqq, markoose, MartinModding, Maty360414, MICKEY_MODZ, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modopoly, Modz-killer1, MODZ4FUN420, mohamed0007, moltar786, moviedog, Mr. Revenge, Norway-_-1999, NotALegitPlayer and 61 other users.
11-01-2014, 09:21 AM #56
This is why people go to other forums Not Happy or Sad everyone here is just in their own over-confident little bubble. Reluctant to explain anything so they make you look like retards...
11-01-2014, 09:22 AM #57
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Bling
1) At first I didn't know where to get a .ELF from 2) I didn't know what to do after I used 'Build EBOOT' as I did not get a BIN file 3) I renamed the Goddamn file to .BIN and broke my gamedata. Thanks a bunch Tustin, real explanatory to those who aren't as smart as you in this field...
'

Might as well fix your PC and hate later. Mine works fine.

EDIT: Heres a EBOOT with: Redboxes, No Recoil, UAV, Laser and Freeze Fix.

Last edited by iAmCracky ; 11-01-2014 at 09:24 AM.
11-01-2014, 09:24 AM #58
And still nobody has given instructions? See what i mean? Just sarcy little comments making you look silly? I dont know what to do with this eboot.elf? It's not a bloody bin file...
11-01-2014, 09:26 AM #59
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
And still nobody has given instructions? See what i mean? Just sarcy little comments making you look silly? I dont know what to do with this eboot.elf? It's not a bloody bin file...

It's your PC being shit, not the tool...
11-01-2014, 09:28 AM #60
And still no instructions! Just another sarcy comment from an elite?
11-01-2014, 09:49 AM #61
Well that was helpful, not... I want to know why it gives me a .ELF and not a .BIN Tustin you have failed to explain this... poor post in my opinion.

I try this.
but, still CEX Dont Work (Boot error)..:cry:
Please Help, Thank you.
Last edited by Cool-Mint-MOD ; 11-01-2014 at 09:51 AM.
11-01-2014, 10:49 AM #62
The Red Boxes never work just one or two boxes sometimes and never all player, somebody have the same problem ?
11-01-2014, 10:51 AM #63
xSlinkeyy
Pokemon Trainer
And still no instructions! Just another sarcy comment from an elite?

you don't deserve to have a jailbreak if you don't know what to do with an EBOOT.BIN... Snail
11-01-2014, 11:01 AM #64
iAmCracky
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by 9818
The Red Boxes never work just one or two boxes sometimes and never all player, somebody have the same problem ?

Yes, most people have it. Pretty sure it's because of the perk "blind eye"...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo