Post: [GHOSTS[1.16]/AW[1.08]] Multi-Cod Tool (Not Finished)
01-26-2015, 11:51 PM #1
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [Well alot of you have been waiting... Its not really done yet, but the AW section will have the EBOOT Builder by tomorrow. Anyways here it is.

CURRENT VERSION = 1.41;
OPEN THE TOOL AND PRESS CHECK FOR UPDATES!!

Anyways, just open the tool and check for updates and you'll press YES.

You must login or register to view this content.

VirusTotal

DL: (DIRECT)
//Don't really have time to re-upload the file, and if someone wants the latest version, it will always be at this link. No sign-up required... So I don't really see the problem. All you do is press the link, and the file downloads.

Credits:
Me - Addresses and making the tool
xReaperV3 - Clone Player
Eddie Mac & br0wniezz - Stats
Last edited by Swaqq ; 02-07-2015 at 04:35 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Swaqq for this useful post:

A6shRkm, ALI ALHILFI, Bigmoneyhustlin, FusionIsDaName, garpbaldo, Gay For Satan, Welsh, itsReBugMoDz, basshead4ever, One, RatchetBooty, sarracen, Script Kiddie, top_top, TwistedModzV3, Laser, xhevanlyx
01-27-2015, 06:40 PM #11
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Originally posted by xhevanlyx View Post
Looks good thanks man, looking forward for more updates from you. btw alot of us appreciate you guys still releasing stuff.

Look at the sneak previews of next update Happy Unfair aimbot is one of the features, if I can't get it working it will be normal aimbot

The following user thanked Swaqq for this useful post:

xhevanlyx
01-27-2015, 07:54 PM #12
vse7en
Little One
Originally posted by one View Post
not sure why you would release a program that's not even 20% finished.

Austin and Rawdog are selling their "multi cod tool" aswell but quite frankly I only see Advanced Warfare. HMMMMMMMM
01-27-2015, 08:01 PM #13
vse7en
Little One
Originally posted by r View Post
Considering your aw section is done apart from your ' eboot builder' i dont see a lot here, thought u was going to have un released stuff and more than austins tool , not being funny or hating or nothing but you dont even have the equivalent of austins tool yet alone more ..

If you're gonna criticize at least be constructive about it. You're acting like he was TRYING to make a better tool than austin's.... he clearly wasn't, otherwise he wouldn't have released this yet. Common sense.

The following user thanked vse7en for this useful post:

Swaqq
01-27-2015, 08:42 PM #14
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Looks good man keep it up
01-27-2015, 10:32 PM #15
Gracias
01-27-2015, 10:56 PM #16
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
Read austins post u *** he does say he can mske a better tool for free , cleerly ur dumb Enzo

Well, I will... Once my update is released, my tool will destroy his on AW. I actually got Unfair aimbot working... So yea
01-28-2015, 12:20 AM #17
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by vse7en View Post
If you're gonna criticize at least be constructive about it. You're acting like he was TRYING to make a better tool than austin's.... he clearly wasn't, otherwise he wouldn't have released this yet. Common sense.

Well Clearly he was "trying" but failed...He posted on my thread " releasing my tool which will kill yours in a few hours. " He sure did a hell of a job beating my tool.....

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

iDon
01-28-2015, 12:56 AM #18
iDon
I’m too L33T
lmfaooooooooooooo im done, this dude talked all that shit about releasing a better tool and this fucking fucktard released fuckery? please im so done. oh im gonna finish it, oh its not finished oh wait it will be better, man stfu. dick riding ass fruit loop. the damn tool doesn't even work not even 7% done. fuck outta here
01-28-2015, 01:24 AM #19
Originally posted by xX View Post
lmfaooooooooooooo im done, this dude talked all that shit about releasing a better tool and this fucking fucktard released fuckery? please im so done. oh im gonna finish it, oh its not finished oh wait it will be better, man stfu. dick riding ass fruit loop. the damn tool doesn't even work not even 7% done. fuck outta here

Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Well Clearly he was "trying" but failed...He posted on my thread " releasing my tool which will kill yours in a few hours. " He sure did a hell of a job beating my tool.....

Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
Well, I will... Once my update is released, my tool will destroy his on AW. I actually got Unfair aimbot working... So yea

Read austins post u *** he does say he can mske a better tool for free , cleerly ur dumb Enzo

I don't care who started this argument or whatever, but it better end. If not, posts will be deleted, and infractions will be given out. This is the only warning for all of you.

The following 2 users say thank you to Black Panther for this useful post:

1austin112, OrbitModding

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo