04-17-2015, 05:40 PM #1
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ok, some people says that it doesn't work anymore, some says it still works.
I can't test it, my computer is broken, so if someone needs to do service or something like this, please, save your c.i.d's and use public c.i.d's only to avoid ban.
If you can test and prove that it doesn't work anymore, please, quote me with a comment, and prove it, thanks.
[/B]
-
Alright, since the guy who originally made the builder, has discontinued updating the tool, and since the guy who updated it to 1.13 has posted it only in the page 146 of the official thread, i've decided to start a new thread, so, the people who wants this, can easily download from here.
Originally made by You must login or register to view this content., updated to 1.13 by You must login or register to view this content.

If you get " Exceeded Image Assets " Error ;
1) Generate an EBOOT with the builder.
2) Delete EBOOT.BIN and default_mp.self over your FTP client.
3) Copy over EBOOT.BIN. Rename it to default_mp.self
4) Copy over EBOOT.BIN again.

Screenshot:
You must login or register to view this content.

I do not take any credit, i did NOT made the program, you are free to groan, or delete the thread if something is wrong, i'm not looking for rep.
Just wanted to let people find easily this tool.

I tested everything, seems to be working fine, still no ban.

Some custom EBOOTs ready to use ;
BLES ( CEX )

DEBUG ( DEX )

Credits
MegaMister
Eddie Mac
RatchetBooty for the hack offsets
Prom1ses for making the tool
SyGnUs for updating to 1.13 + clean .ELF 1.13 .
Last edited by Blaze Modding ; 05-02-2015 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Custom eboots should be ok now

The following 23 users say thank you to Blaze Modding for this useful post:

0zersub, A_Gen_Fiasco, Crobanator, D-E-V-I-O-U-S, dany_skun, EG6, eTGxAlbo, GermanSmokezZ, iridium7890, KaraTaylar, KryptusModsJB, LegitGamer264, Maty360414, mokkie93, Morenox207, Moreuseinatool, Mx444, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, basshead4ever, Synergy, TR1L0GYxL3AGU3, Xx-GIPPI-xX, xXx-.-Moder
04-18-2015, 02:44 PM #38
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
No it's all good I wasn't planning on making a thread for it.

Yeah I posted it in Promises thread, but people seem to keep making threads off of the stuff I post there.. Doesn't really matter now though.

Hey, i told already to another user in here, if there is a problem, i will ask to remove this thread, i just posted it because it was hard to find your update at the page n.146, usually the people just look at the first and the last page to see if there has been released an update.

Just tell me if i have to remove this, and i will, i wasn't planning to make all this chaos :(
04-18-2015, 02:53 PM #39
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by iso.hb View Post
please upload someone , bles cex version. default mp self and eboot ? antiban redboxes uav stady aim no recoil advanced uav red laser you get the features ? please help me *

There you go Tustin You must login or register to view this content.
04-18-2015, 03:10 PM #40
Originally posted by Blaze
There you go Tustin You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks bro you are great man !!
04-18-2015, 03:41 PM #41
A_Gen_Fiasco
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Yeah, Just making sure before i throw up another thread so people dont bash it. Since there is only about 5% of people on the section that actually know how to find stuff and update addresses ill prob just wait till 1.14 and make a thread for updated versions as long as you still plan on not doing it every update :P

But the question is, are you going to sell it like your current tool or just update and release it to the public?
thanks
04-18-2015, 05:02 PM #42
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Fiasco View Post
But the question is, are you going to sell it like your current tool or just update and release it to the public?
thanks

He will release to the public for free, since this is an open source tool, i guess.
04-18-2015, 05:11 PM #43
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by Fiasco View Post
thanks

Originally posted by Blaze
He will release to the public for free, since this is an open source tool, i guess.

Nope i will sell it for 125$ :troll: nah it will go out free

The following user thanked 1austin112 for this useful post:

Moreuseinatool
04-18-2015, 05:15 PM #44
Blaze Modding
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
Nope i will sell it for 125$ :troll: nah it will go out free

Drack
Nice, anyway, when 1.14 will come out, i will delete the thing about the builder, and leave only EBOOTS ready to use ( updating the thread right now for lazy people ) :p
04-18-2015, 05:35 PM #45
TheRealVate
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mipo31 View Post
very nice, but please bring back the wallhack and keap it up to date evry time ,,i like it,,Idk

I uploaded my eboot builder and the wallhack function is working fine (thanks to Austin for those offsets)

The following user thanked TheRealVate for this useful post:

1austin112
04-19-2015, 12:44 AM #46
mipo31
Haxor!
very nice man thanksTiphat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo