11-01-2014, 08:14 PM #1
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,

I found Radar Hack to put in a class, how it work?
Just put the Class and you get a Radar "its a large range but you dont get all the map" but after you die the Radar will Spot all the enemies in that place...So if you die 3 times along the map you will have a full Radar on the map.

Let me now what you guys think...

I think Tustin got it work to...

I dont want any credits for this because its so simple to do it Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the Haters saying this dont stick in the Ps3/Ps4 i make a video showing it sticks and you dont get banned for this.
You just have to do it the right way!

[video=dailymotion;x29kf7i]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29kf7i_faka-elite-uav-classes_videogames[/video]

Real UAV

[video=dailymotion;x29ndq2]https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29ndq2_real-uav_videogames[/video]

I make a class to Capture de Flag very fast, other with Extra explosive Damage , other with no explosive damage, super perks, infinite ammo...Maybe i make a video for those to.

Add my Skype: FAKA.ELITE

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by FAKA_ELITE ; 11-08-2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Add real uav

The following 6 users say thank you to FAKA_ELITE for this useful post:

Boliberrys, jacob_9191, ResistTheMods, smashedya, vicienzos, Warren-p-

The following 19 users groaned at FAKA_ELITE for this awful post:

BaSs_HaXoR, Gay For Satan, HaTeRM4NR33T, HeAdsWillRoLL, iTпDM, Miyata, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, ozzy21, Pat Stay, Polish-Modz, Psycedelic, Reyz, Shark, SSgtHarrell, TheReturn, U WOT M8, xHostModer
11-08-2014, 03:09 AM #65
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
just a heads up there banning ps4s bro i wouldnt risk it

Just a heads up. You can't.
11-08-2014, 03:12 AM #66
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by UpH
Just a heads up. You can't.

lol ok my mates ps4 was banned 2 weeks ago even google ps4 console ban in images and see for urself
11-08-2014, 03:15 AM #67
CodJumper:
I defeated!
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
lol ok my mates ps4 was banned 2 weeks ago even google ps4 console ban in images and see for urself

I never said you cant get banned on ps4. You can't get get console banned on ps4 for doing ps3 game mods. Happyerp:
Tell your m8 to stop messing with peoples accounts.
11-08-2014, 03:17 AM #68
smashedya
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by UpH
I never said you cant get banned on ps4. You can't get get console banned on ps4 for doing ps3 game mods. Happyerp:
Tell your m8 to stop messing with peoples accounts.

this ps4 console is banned from psn network thats console ban not psn
11-08-2014, 03:19 AM #69
smashedya
I’m too L33T
11-08-2014, 05:10 AM #70
hecticmassacre
Bounty hunter
I found everything you just mentioned and them some. I just do not know how to make the personal uav extend beyond the circle.

release it or I will.
11-08-2014, 06:25 AM #71
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by ELITE View Post
If you release it will get Patched !
this is the point because you say everybody "im faka elite i found hack radar in class for advance warfare for ps3 and ps4 stick but you say i think other people please dont release because it patched for activision the big question is for you have the class in private only you have is nice really?but the other person no because activision patched this, man dont be pathetic
11-08-2014, 07:03 AM #72
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
you help activision for game and sony for ps4 the question is sony and activision help you faka elite ?for my and release any hack for this game i have cfw uav hack all day the game is alredy hacked
11-08-2014, 07:22 AM #73
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by palin23 View Post
you help activision for game and sony for ps4 the question is sony and activision help you faka elite ?for my and release any hack for this game i have cfw uav hack all day the game is alredy hacked

wat

The following user thanked KAOSxGaming for this useful post:

FAKA_ELITE

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo