Post: [1.05] ★How To Get Stats To Stick VIDEO TUTORIAL ★STILL WORKS★
12-11-2014, 02:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Advanced Warfare: How to get stats to stick

This is how i got it to work, may not work for everyone.

Update:
UNLOCK ALL HAS SEEMED TO BE WORKING FOR MOST OF YOU. I HAVE TRIED IT MYSELF AND HAVE HAD NO BAN OR RESET, FOR BEST RESULT USE IT BEFORE YOU PRESTIGE TO YOUR LAST DESIRED PRESTIGE.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Please leave me more feedback in the comments so i can confirm this.

1. Load up Advanced warfare sign in and fetch your online multiplayer profile.

2. Once loaded I used my tooll You must login or register to view this content.

3. Connect and Attach the tool then edit your XP stats to 1002100 which is the amount needed to prestige, then prestige yourself. Repeat this till you're at your desired prestige, doing it this way means you have technically prestiged legitimately. Edit other stats if you wish, but make them legit. DO NOT EDIT PRESTIGE STATS

4. Go into create a class and create one, once done back all the way out to the main menu screen, then back onto multiplayer so it can fetch the profile again. This is so it saves

5. Quit the game and and restart your playstation.

6. Turn your playstation back on, and mount your game.

7. Use PSNinja_v4 to Wipe, Replace and Make history Read Only. This tool wipes away the history of the tools you have used You must login or register to view this content.

8. Click on PSNpatch and click triangle to temporarily turn your playstaion into OFW mode until restart. Why? This tells advanced warfare that your advanced warfare account was visited last on a OFFICIAL FIRMWARE CONSOLE You must login or register to view this content.

9. Load up advanced warfare fetch profile and you are done.

This may seem a long method but is still very fast, my video took me 5 minutes.

Follow the instructions along with the video. This is what I do each time I mod accounts and never have been banned.

Other things worth reading:

USE REGULAR EBOOT, WHY? I have tested this method on modified eboots, and it results in a ban. When doing stat mods please use the regular un-modified eboot.

These are just guidelines to how I get stats to stick. NOT GUARANTEED

Doing stupid stats in order to get you to the top of the leaderboard will most likely result in a ban anyway.

I have done this on countless number accounts when I perform recovery services on them. NOT ONE HAS BEEN BANNED

Did i do this without Anti-Ban or EBOOT? YES and I am still not banned, modding stats has never got me banned. If you use Non-Host mods you are likely to get reset or banned.

Must you use PSNinja?Yes, This wipes away the history of the tools you have used.

Must you use PSNpatch? Yes, this tells Advanced Warfare account the last console you was on was an OFFICIAL FIRMWARE CONSOLE, You must use this everytime you play advanced warfare to avoid stat reset or getting banned.

USE UNLOCK ALL RIGHT BEFORE YOU PRESTIGE TO YOUR LAST DESIRED PRESTIGE

If you're still worried Spoof your console ID to 0 using ControlConsoleAPI whilst doing the the stats.

If you use other in game mods after editing stats you are likely to get reset or banned.
This thread is only applicable for people selling services or want to mod their account then play legit.

Basically you are tell advanced warfare that you've prestiged legit, wiped all history of tools used and spoofed to make it seem you're on a official firmware console.

Let me know how it goes for you guys.
If any questions drop them below.

Last edited by LcGamingHD ; 12-18-2014 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Better understanding

The following 18 users say thank you to LcGamingHD for this useful post:

CraZy KiD GaMeR, Dixvn, dolby1, invace, koekiemonstarr2, lordbongsnipa69, LULLINHO, Maty360414, NoobzBelowMe, Pwnaggge, RatchetBooty, RecklessNGU, SavageRising, Synergy, TheLastHelmet, XuPz_MoDz, ybnice1234779
01-26-2015, 11:36 AM #164
Pwnaggge
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
This boy [Pwnagge] its rude to everyone
You should ban him

l2spell first
02-01-2015, 03:17 PM #165
COD4_ELEVATOR
Bounty hunter
i need help psn patcher doesnt let me load non of my games anymore !!! need help
02-02-2015, 02:12 AM #166
do u charge for accoount
02-02-2015, 07:38 PM #167
Egoford
Little One
Works fine for me.
02-10-2015, 05:08 PM #168
justinster
Error… Cat invasion!
does this still work or...
02-10-2015, 10:12 PM #169
Hunter926
Little One
Originally posted by LcGamingHD View Post
7. Use PSNinja_v4 to Wipe, Replace and Make history Read Only. This tool wipes away the history of the tools you have used You must login or register to view this content.

8. Click on PSNpatch and click triangle to temporarily turn your playstaion into OFW mode until restart. Why? This tells advanced warfare that your advanced warfare account was visited last on a OFFICIAL FIRMWARE CONSOLE You must login or register to view this content.

Doesn't PSNPatch do everything PSNinja does?

Well, disregarding making your history read-only.
That being said you shouldn't really be starting any homebrew apps after you run psnpatch anyways..

Originally posted by PSNPatch
Auto-Deletes game and homebrew launch history;
02-13-2015, 02:51 PM #170
Originally posted by Hunter926 View Post
Doesn't PSNPatch do everything PSNinja does?

Well, disregarding making your history read-only.
That being said you shouldn't really be starting any homebrew apps after you run psnpatch anyways..

I was useing psn patch for 8 month no bann then suddenly i downloaded a newer psn patch i was getting banned daily on gta and aw every day ,i deleted psn patch i do not spoof at all for 9 weeks now i get no bann at all explain that alot of ppl tell me spoofing is getting ppl banned but i dunno i was confused at time ,but now i dont spoof and seems alot better ??? ☺ any advice anyone plz
02-13-2015, 02:52 PM #171
And my stats always stick with unlock all when i do aw with my own method when to many ppl use same method then it gets patched but now 9 week stil making stats stick lol

The following user thanked Moreuseinatool for this useful post:

rockym56
03-02-2015, 06:27 PM #172
Originally posted by LcGamingHD View Post
Advanced Warfare: How to get stats to stick

This is how i got it to work, may not work for everyone.

Update:
UNLOCK ALL HAS SEEMED TO BE WORKING FOR MOST OF YOU. I HAVE TRIED IT MYSELF AND HAVE HAD NO BAN OR RESET, FOR BEST RESULT USE IT BEFORE YOU PRESTIGE TO YOUR LAST DESIRED PRESTIGE.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Please leave me more feedback in the comments so i can confirm this.

1. Load up Advanced warfare sign in and fetch your online multiplayer profile.

2. Once loaded I used my tooll You must login or register to view this content.

3. Connect and Attach the tool then edit your XP stats to 1002100 which is the amount needed to prestige, then prestige yourself. Repeat this till you're at your desired prestige, doing it this way means you have technically prestiged legitimately. Edit other stats if you wish, but make them legit. DO NOT EDIT PRESTIGE STATS

4. Go into create a class and create one, once done back all the way out to the main menu screen, then back onto multiplayer so it can fetch the profile again. This is so it saves

5. Quit the game and and restart your playstation.

6. Turn your playstation back on, and mount your game.

9. Load up advanced warfare fetch profile and you are done.

This may seem a long method but is still very fast, my video took me 5 minutes.

Follow the instructions along with the video. This is what I do each time I mod accounts and never have been banned.

Other things worth reading:

USE REGULAR EBOOT, WHY? I have tested this method on modified eboots, and it results in a ban. When doing stat mods please use the regular un-modified eboot.

These are just guidelines to how I get stats to stick. NOT GUARANTEED

Doing stupid stats in order to get you to the top of the leaderboard will most likely result in a ban anyway.

I have done this on countless number accounts when I perform recovery services on them. NOT ONE HAS BEEN BANNED

Did i do this without Anti-Ban or EBOOT? YES and I am still not banned, modding stats has never got me banned. If you use Non-Host mods you are likely to get reset or banned.

Must you use PSNinja?Yes, This wipes away the history of the tools you have used.

Must you use PSNpatch? Yes, this tells Advanced Warfare account the last console you was on was an OFFICIAL FIRMWARE CONSOLE, You must use this everytime you play advanced warfare to avoid stat reset or getting banned.

USE UNLOCK ALL RIGHT BEFORE YOU PRESTIGE TO YOUR LAST DESIRED PRESTIGE

If you're still worried Spoof your console ID to 0 using ControlConsoleAPI whilst doing the the stats.

If you use other in game mods after editing stats you are likely to get reset or banned.
This thread is only applicable for people selling services or want to mod their account then play legit.

Basically you are tell advanced warfare that you've prestiged legit, wiped all history of tools used and spoofed to make it seem you're on a official firmware console.

Let me know how it goes for you guys.
If any questions drop them below.

Hi! i would like to know if you could get me max level on Aw please, if so please pm me we can discuss a good offer. Thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo