12-17-2014, 02:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To all u people who hated saying I was trolling now here is the video and ofcourse smooth groans.

and for educational purposes for smooth here is the definition of leech

a person who extorts profit from or sponges on others.
"they are leeches feeding off the hardworking majority"

"the welfare system is supposed to help the needy, not feed the leeches"

Last edited by Beadsman20 ; 12-17-2014 at 02:57 AM.

The following 7 users groaned at Beadsman20 for this awful post:

Bad Luck Brian, GFM, moekroeman, Prime Gaming, smashedya, Smooth, TwistedModzV3
12-18-2014, 05:10 AM #29
Originally posted by TwistedModzV3 View Post
Really? Tryn to sell a ab for aw? This kid has jokes!

There are none that are public that works and it's not for sale anymore so if u came a little earlier like ur dad did explaining ur existence then ur statement would be more valid
12-18-2014, 09:24 AM #30
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by Beadsman20 View Post
Then u make one yet u say this but the anti ban in raw dogs tool and every other gets u banned within 5 minutes even when not modding

Even when no modding?
I have been playing since 1.05 came out on my Rebug 4.46 spoof to 4.66 [No modding] I'm not banned
12-18-2014, 09:34 AM #31
Originally posted by Beadsman20 View Post
There are none that are public that works and it's not for sale anymore so if u came a little earlier like ur dad did explaining ur existence then ur statement would be more valid

no shit because its server sided you dumbass! Im old enough to be your dad bitch and i am known but who are you? A scammer selling fake ab's. Thats like you saying i got antiban for Destiny! Your a joke kid!
12-18-2014, 03:08 PM #32
Originally posted by TwistedModzV3 View Post
no shit because its server sided you dumbass! Im old enough to be your dad bitch and i am known but who are you? A scammer selling fake ab's. Thats like you saying i got antiban for Destiny! Your a joke kid!

First the ab does work . Second u don't know my age so I don't know how u can say ur old enough to be my father. Third Wat does u being known have to do with anything . Fourth how can u accuse someone of scamming if u don't know them and how can u still accuse them of scamming if the ab isn't be sold anymore.
12-18-2014, 03:16 PM #33
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
Even when no modding?
I have been playing since 1.05 came out on my Rebug 4.46 spoof to 4.66 [No modding] I'm not banned

Well good for u
12-18-2014, 03:29 PM #34
Fake and gay
12-18-2014, 04:09 PM #35
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
To be brutally honest, there is no hard proof here, and due to the arguments occurring in this thread I have decided to end the discussion.

Thread closed.

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Chinx Drugz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo