01-09-2015, 05:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
the menu is updated for 1.11
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact us on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE, or flamingwhip, or beefrosty666). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $15 for Ghosts, $15 for BlackOps II and 15$ for MW3 or 35$ for all four.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Special thanks to shark for helping test the security.
Last edited by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD ; 04-06-2015 at 01:51 AM. Reason: update

The following 94 users say thank you to OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

One, A_Gen_Fiasco, AcnxMods, ALI ALHILFI, AllSeeJay, Ariel R., AustinMods-, BISOON, Blaze Modding, BlazzersModding, br0wniiez, canadiancaper, clark1226, CoreyTrevor, CuTiXz, CyberGh0st, dolby1, Dynasty Modz, EatOreos, Eddie Mac, EG6, fahadabodyabood, Figo-_-, Gay For Satan, Geo, HackersForHire, hacking247, HighModzz, illegalzinc, IModAllWeek, ImPiffHD, IMTn, iridium7890, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, Jay NaStY, Jimmy, justinster, KaraTaylar, KAYLEB_HD, Klots, koekiemonstarr2, Kryptus, LBK, LiveMChief, llBeastModell, locko13, Loz, Luma, MilkShakeModz, ModaTron, Modding_PS3, NewtonGaming, Not Rage, oNastyMods, PimPanMoDzz, Pwnaggge, quack_QUACK, RatchetBooty, raymond654, Reyz, RTE, sagitarioxp, Script Kiddie, Smoky420, Sunnis, Swaqq, Synergy, TehMerkMods, thahitcrew, TheLastHelmet, Thirst, top_top, TrillBrown, Trippy_Driddy, Tustin, TwistedModzV3, Undesired, ViRUS//MoDz, VMP, WeHostModdedXP, WhyUMadKid, XBOX360lSBEST, xgenitikmodder, xgoonie, XIUD, xMrJR, XuPz_MoDz, Zambie, zOutlawsz, zRayz-

The following 8 users groaned at OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this awful post:

Asshole, Jakeboii, Loxy, Maverick, Shark, Smooth, Swiss, Turk_Warrior
04-10-2015, 08:29 PM #704
is this still available for purchase if so plz respond thank you
04-11-2015, 01:23 AM #705
killa_ninja58
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
the menu is updated for 1.11
Hello there NGU today I am going to be starting sales for my mod menu so if you are interested in buying please feel free to contact us on skype(HATERSXGONNAHATE, or flamingwhip, or beefrosty666). The menu costs $15 for Advanced Warfare and $15 for Ghosts, $15 for BlackOps II and 15$ for MW3 or 35$ for all four.

Video:

Thanks to RatchetBooty for helping test, and SkullModz for testing the menu for bugs.
Special thanks to shark for helping test the security.

Hiya bud, sorted my PayPal out finally! Lol, I've told you that I've sorted it out so I can finally buy it lol looking g forward to it! Happy
04-11-2015, 01:40 AM #706
Raivis25
Do a barrel roll!
nice 1 bro!Yes
04-11-2015, 04:24 AM #707
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
This was ported from the Xbox scene. You did 0 research in creating anything you're trying to sell. It is released on Xbox, yet you're trying to make money of a community who is clearly only on PS3 since the online is free...you could have at least credited the Xbox scene for it, instead of taking credit and trying to sell it. This goes for DEXModder too, infact no one in this entire scene has even done it...

Ok? Is this a competition?

The following user thanked iDon for this useful post:

ArrowModzz2
04-11-2015, 07:44 AM #708
Crobanator
I am error
So has anyone had this? frost engine loads up..login complete... go into game... menu opens. activate everything.

aimbot don't work... when logic targeting is activated and you aim the gun goes all fucked up and glitches (like it don't know who to aim at first.

esp works fine an most of the other options.
04-11-2015, 11:09 AM #709
IRealyLikeFood
Do a barrel roll!
can you record mw3 aimbot i want to buy it maby Winky Winky
04-11-2015, 11:15 AM #710
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Crobanator View Post
So has anyone had this? frost engine loads up..login complete... go into game... menu opens. activate everything.

aimbot don't work... when logic targeting is activated and you aim the gun goes all fucked up and glitches (like it don't know who to aim at first.

esp works fine an most of the other options.

IF you use Stealth and Login Targeting at the same time they dont work .-.

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

Crobanator
04-11-2015, 02:03 PM #711
Please tell me you are joking...you don't know the first thing about reverse engineering. So less, you didn't even know what it was until I told you. But no, 2 members from the Xbox scene did it. Without their release, you wouldn't even have it, nevermind sell it. I'm currently on the Ps3 browser, but when i get on my phone ill post some interesting logs Smile

EDIT:

And too the other guy, no it's not a competition...but without the Xbox release no one in this entire scene would have this, selling something you didn't create is stupid and selfish. He's basically just convinced everyone he created what he is selling, making him a rep whore.
Last edited by Bitwise ; 04-11-2015 at 02:23 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Bitwise for this useful post:

Arrow_Modz, Connerg123, Jaykae, SC58, SyGnUs
04-11-2015, 03:21 PM #712
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
Please tell me you are joking...you don't know the first thing about reverse engineering. So less, you didn't even know what it was until I told you. But no, 2 members from the Xbox scene did it. Without their release, you wouldn't even have it, nevermind sell it. I'm currently on the Ps3 browser, but when i get on my phone ill post some interesting logs Smile

EDIT:

And too the other guy, no it's not a competition...but without the Xbox release no one in this entire scene would have this, selling something you didn't create is stupid and selfish. He's basically just convinced everyone he created what he is selling, making him a rep whore.

its a scary thing to have bitwise on your thread for a reason that aint good Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo