04-13-2015, 05:32 PM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU :madsal:

Since this section is dead af and the only thing I ever see get bumped is fuckin non-host mods or w/e tf you people are into idfk well yea I thought I would try bring some life (if you even can) to this part of the forum, so since I get really bored during the late hours of the night I thought I would try find a few GSC functions throughout the AW ELF and yea turns out its very similar to cod ghost, but yea so far I've found roughly 1000+ functions and if you know what you're doing you can easily call these from an sprx

Pastebin Link: You must login or register to view this content.

I'll update this over time :p

Enjoy Tiphat
Last edited by Shark ; 05-03-2016 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Change Title.

The following 19 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

ALI ALHILFI, ArrowModzz2, Confusing, CrEaTiiOn_420, ct1555, FusionIsDaName, jazrawi_ae, JulienDev, LBK, Maty360414, MegaMister, Moreuseinatool, John, ResistThePizza, seb5594, Smoky420, Swaqq, SyGnUs, zRayz-
05-24-2015, 11:53 PM #20
CrEaTiiOn_420
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Hello NGU :madsal:

Since this section is dead af and the only thing I ever see get bumped is fuckin non-host mods or w/e tf you people are into idfk well yea I thought I would try bring some life (if you even can) to this part of the forum, so since I get really bored during the late hours of the night I thought I would try find a few GSC functions throughout the AW ELF and yea turns out its very similar to cod ghost, but yea so far I've found roughly 1000+ functions and if you know what you're doing you can easily call these from an sprx

Pastebin Link: You must login or register to view this content.

I'll update this over time :p

Enjoy Tiphat

very nice man keep these dead forums alive Winky Winky <3
06-27-2015, 04:35 PM #21
Shark
Retired.
~ Updated To 1.16 Mochachos :^)

The following user thanked Shark for this useful post:

Swaqq
06-27-2015, 04:51 PM #22
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by Shark View Post
~ Updated To 1.16 Mochachos :^)

can you do this for black ops 3 when it comes out?
06-27-2015, 11:57 PM #23
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
can you do this for black ops 3 when it comes out?

duh :p
06-28-2015, 12:09 AM #24
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
duh :p

Well i wasnt asking if its possible haha, but i was asking if he will make a thread for it for bo3. But he might not need to if an injector comes out :p
06-28-2015, 01:01 AM #25
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
Well i wasnt asking if its possible haha, but i was asking if he will make a thread for it for bo3. But he might not need to if an injector comes out :p

i'm sure he will if he is still around, i hope someone does it early on and it gets patched or sometime unless they have already patched it up before release where client's can't connect as the demonware see the script don't match like on BOI or something idk lol
06-28-2015, 03:49 AM #26
fierce-siko
Do a barrel roll!
Sorry for the newbie question but what does this do
03-15-2016, 12:47 PM #27
Shark
Retired.
Updated to 1.20 Tiphat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo