Post: New fully modded EBOOTS with WORKING Anti-ban. Green wallhack, redboxes and more!!!
04-19-2015, 04:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.Hey guys, Twisted here and since promises is no longer updating i took the time to make some modded eboots for all the lazy people lol. Theses eboots along with the debug eboot have working Anti-ban. Please Enjoy. If you would like your own personal eboot just let me know. Thanks! THIS IS FOR 1.14
Blus Eboot includes= Anti-ban++, Advanced UAV,Attach freeze fix,Dis. Perk protection,Green wall-hack,Steady-aim,Red boxesNo recoil,UAV, and red laser. The debug eboot contains= Anti-ban++.

Hey guys, as you know the Anti-ban has been hotfixed! Download and use these at your own discretion as you will prolly get banned. Sorry guys!

For BLUS EBOOT Download Below.
You must login or register to view this content.

For BLES EBOOT Download Below.

For normal DEBUG with Anti-ban++
AGAIN ANTI-BAN HAS BEEN HOTFIXED IM VERY SORRY. I AM WORKING ON A ANTI-BAN. WILL PROBABLY BE IN THE NEXT UPDATE! Thanks guys!
Last edited by TwistedModzV3 ; 05-24-2015 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Added HOTFIX Message

The following user thanked TwistedModzV3 for this useful post:

Envy_Modz

The following user groaned TwistedModzV3 for this awful post:

akra115
05-26-2015, 10:54 PM #65
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
this updated to 1.15?
05-27-2015, 01:22 AM #66
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
this updated to 1.15?

no, this not update
05-29-2015, 02:53 PM #67
zombiehunterv3
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by TwistedModzV3 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.Hey guys, Twisted here and since promises is no longer updating i took the time to make some modded eboots for all the lazy people lol. Theses eboots along with the debug eboot have working Anti-ban. Please Enjoy. If you would like your own personal eboot just let me know. Thanks! THIS IS FOR 1.14
Blus Eboot includes= Anti-ban++, Advanced UAV,Attach freeze fix,Dis. Perk protection,Green wall-hack,Steady-aim,Red boxesNo recoil,UAV, and red laser. The debug eboot contains= Anti-ban++.

Hey guys, as you know the Anti-ban has been hotfixed! Download and use these at your own discretion as you will prolly get banned. Sorry guys!

For BLUS EBOOT Download Below.

For BLES EBOOT Download Below.

For normal DEBUG with Anti-ban++
AGAIN ANTI-BAN HAS BEEN HOTFIXED IM VERY SORRY. I AM WORKING ON A ANTI-BAN. WILL PROBABLY BE IN THE NEXT UPDATE! Thanks guys!

Hey I was wondering if you would be able to send me an clean debug default_mp.elf file in order for me to create a debug anti bann eboot, as I have the Anti Bann code required

Regards ZombieHunter
05-29-2015, 03:52 PM #68
Looks private msg..
05-29-2015, 07:54 PM #69
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by Falcon1234 View Post
Many have tried to create aw antiban eboot but failed.

Stop whining because it is very hard to make a new one, like you would know :\
05-29-2015, 08:05 PM #70
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
so how come no one release new anti ban?
05-29-2015, 09:11 PM #71
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
so how come no one release new anti ban?

for the same reason you havent releaed one?

The following user thanked iDon for this useful post:

xNITEMAREx
05-29-2015, 09:28 PM #72
Envy_Modz
Pokemon Trainer
nice man
07-16-2015, 08:12 PM #73
eizey3
Gym leader
Plz Update

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.