Post: Real self antiban aw multi / zombies 1.20 bles/blus
10-22-2015, 07:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello friends, mod style hand (i antiban fps) and hand poligonera (fixeados) we leave this self aw antiban not frezea and me that many people who work them. Here you have some photos from testing the self to be a week and so far no problems playing with no recoil bans modz, VSAT, redboxes, laser, wallhack ... I hope that works for them. greetings to all:borat:

You must login or register to view this content.

SELF DOWNLOASad Awesome

VIRUSTOTAL:

CREDITS: creditos: StyleModz (antiban y fps) XX_Poligonera_XX (fixes)

sorry for my English, I'm Spanish Tiphat
Last edited by XXLA-POLIGONOXX ; 10-22-2015 at 07:55 AM.

The following user thanked XXLA-POLIGONOXX for this useful post:

willy_mada
10-26-2015, 07:07 PM #65
Originally posted by POLIGONOXX View Post
whether friend, play all day, as I told the self works well and I still count the same Smile

yes i believe you , i have my own private antiban Smile

The following user thanked Moreuseinatool for this useful post:

XXLA-POLIGONOXX
10-26-2015, 08:21 PM #66
Originally posted by Moreuseinatool View Post
yes i believe you , i have my own private antiban Smile

that i made.. ur welcome

The following user thanked COD_MoDz21 for this useful post:

Moreuseinatool
10-26-2015, 10:34 PM #67
Originally posted by MoDz21 View Post
that i made.. ur welcome

true bro Smile made paciificly for me bye you so iits my own private eboot Smile

The following user thanked Moreuseinatool for this useful post:

COD_MoDz21
10-27-2015, 05:50 AM #68
Originally posted by Moreuseinatool View Post
true bro Smile made paciificly for me bye you so iits my own private eboot Smile

yup u paid for it.. just remember u cant share the eboot with anyone you will get banned if u do share it
10-27-2015, 06:24 AM #69
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
yup u paid for it.. just remember u cant share the eboot with anyone you will get banned if u do share it

lol :lyin:
10-27-2015, 08:01 AM #70
Mr.Watchdogs
Do a barrel roll!

why you make them pay when they can just get the offsets them selfs its been released all you gotta do is add the offsets change a couple of things an dont share it.

those offsets always worked its just that people shared there eboot after they got it working not knowing it would get patch if more than one person uses it.
so just change a could of things an dont share it an you will be fine an you dont gotta buy one LOL!

The following 2 users say thank you to Mr.Watchdogs for this useful post:

UnknownKiller, XXLA-POLIGONOXX
10-27-2015, 11:17 AM #71
My self works 100 % verified by more than 15 people , but my own right with more than 10 days with all the modz and statistics. Simply connect well and no problems bans.
10-27-2015, 11:24 AM #72
My thoughts exactly. Why do some free offset pay only thing HxD modified and trueacestor and fixes that It takes 30 minutes to be ... that is why my self free and free friend Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo