Post: Make Anti Ban Eboot (100% Working) {EASY TEXT TUTORIAL}
10-29-2015, 03:55 PM #1
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anti Ban 100% Working Method

Stuff You Will Need
You must login or register to view this content.

Text By Text Tutorial (Computer)

• Open up the Resigner Folder
  • Open The Folder Called (Self)
  • Drag And Drop Self File Straight From The Rar Download
  • Go Out Of Self Folder And Open Resigner
  • Type 4 /Press Enter
  • Delete Eboot Thats In Folder
  • Open Self Folder Again
  • Delete Default_mp.self
  • Rename "default_mp.elf" To "EBOOT.elf"
  • Drag And Drop EBOOT.elf into Hxd

HxD Step By Step

• Now That The .Elf is Opened
  • Type Each Offset Below Into Hxd
  • To search Offset Copy Offset
  • Open Up Hxd and Press Ctrl + G
  • Then Ctrl+ V and Enter
  • After You Press Enter Type 60 00 00 00
  • Do for all 7 Offsets
  • When Done Be Sure To Click Save
    change back into a .bin when done

Offsets

1. 5ac8dc
  2. 5ac8e4
  3. 5acdd4
  4. 5aee7c
  5. 5aee54
  6. 5aee60
  7. 5aee68

*Make Sure To Type 60 00 00 00 At Each Offset*

When Done Steps Above

• Close Hex Editor
  • Go Into Self Folder Inside The Resigner Folder
  • The Should Be a backup , Delete The Back up
  • Copy The File EBOOT.Elf
  • Move From Self Folder To Resigner Folder
  • Press 8 For Dex - Press 9 For Cex
  • Connect File Zilla to PS3
  • Go to /dev_hdd0/game/blus*****/usrdir in File Zilla
  • Drag And Drop Eboot.Bin From Resigner Into That File Zilla Location
  • Drag And Drop Self File Straight From The .Rar You Download Into File Zilla Location
  • Thats All for computer

PS3 Steps

• Load Advanced Warfare Offline
  • Wait 10 Seconds
  • Open Ccapi and Enable OFW Mode**
  • Only use That to enable it or might not work
  • Sign In Through XMB
  • Play Online

THIS METHOD WORKS 100%
No Cobra CFW As Option To Find Game Wont Pop Up On Them
Make Sure To Use Brand New Account
If You Get Banned Eventually For Modding Stats Or Something You Will Have To Create New Account and do all theses steps over.
I Made this tutorial for the people struggling and needing a Anti Ban Eboot . Also so people dont have to pay or charge for this service

I WOULD ADVISE TO BE CAREFUL AS EVEN THO YOU ARE ANTI BAN THEY STILL HAVE BAN CHECKS FOR STATS SO MOD STATS , UNIFORM AND OTHER PLAYER CHANGES AND MODDING THESE THINGS WILL ADD RISK OF BAN (I Currently only non host mod)

Please Vouch Legit And Message Me ON Skype For Help
Last edited by Easter Bunny ; 08-13-2016 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Text Errors And Link Update

The following 13 users say thank you to Easter Bunny for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy, gary365, hello10110, IModAllWeek, ImSpoofed, KRJXXX, Moreuseinatool, MrDylanHax, MrLion, richard5555, TStew28, WeHostModdedXP, XXLA-POLIGONOXX
11-17-2015, 09:41 PM #83
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MoDz21 View Post
why would i wanna buy ur eboot when using my offsets.. quit lying like a bitch.. those are not ur offsets ur using mine or soabs.. so u are selling other ppls work u fucking leeching punk.. n ya u "had" a job which means ur not working now u low life bum

also u said "People can unlock all (Removed Unlock Check)" mine can do that to n its Marentdu93 who got tht offset not u u also said "People dont get banned ever (Yours they do)" did u not read your comments many people have said they got banned or doesnt work u blind fuck

so tht doesnt look like they dont banned as u said go kill yourself u leeching ******

You must login or register to view this content. people would rather pay a humble person who gives what they say rather then a scammer and thats the people who dont pay lol you retard you are convicted scammer lol and anyone who has paid has not been banned haha this isnt even a paying thread so why are you talking about shit when its a tutorial lol i charge people who want me to make them one im not asking anyone to pay

All of the people who paid are satisfied with what they got and have not been banned
half of the people who paid are people who first talked to you and either got banned or scammed
You are a convicted scammer without the tittle i am someone who made a thread to help the community
and will take time out of my day to make people eboots for 5$ as it does take some time and etc

anyways nice try
Last edited by Easter Bunny ; 11-17-2015 at 09:46 PM.
11-17-2015, 09:45 PM #84
Originally posted by Scholarship View Post
You must login or register to view this content. people would rather pay a humble person who gives what they say rather then a scammer and thats the people who dont pay lol you retard you are convicted scammer lol and anyone who has paid has not been banned haha this isnt even a paying thread so why are you talking about shit when its a tutorial lol i charge people who want me to make them one im not asking anyone to pay

oh and btw that guy you scammed bought one from me and has not been banned lmfao nice try tho scammer

scam haha i gave everybody a eboot.. those ppl who said i was scamming i gave them there eboot.. so now ur assuming.. i made 23 eboots for everybody n for the people it didnt work for did the steps wrong.. n those ppl who bought of u didnt get banned bkuz the offsets are mine and soabs so nice try leecher
11-17-2015, 09:47 PM #85
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
scam haha i gave everybody a eboot.. those ppl who said i was scamming i gave them there eboot.. so now ur assuming.. i made 23 eboots for everybody n for the people it didnt work for did the steps wrong.. n those ppl who bought of u didnt get banned bkuz the offsets are mine and soabs so nice try leecher

Excuses and excuses lol whatever make your assumptions scammer
11-17-2015, 09:49 PM #86

leeching leeching lol whatever make your assumptions leecher

go read the comments on my post
11-19-2015, 11:07 PM #87
IModAllWeek
Bounty hunter
leeching leeching lol whatever make your assumptions leecher

go read the comments on my post

Still not banned using Scholarship's eboot Kryptus

The following user thanked IModAllWeek for this useful post:

kistog
11-20-2015, 02:09 AM #88
I will try this, hope it works.
11-25-2015, 04:50 PM #89
Cleverr
Bounty hunter
I did everything then i signed in then i got banned RIGHT when i signed in. I didnt even click play online and i never played a game. DOESNT WORK
11-25-2015, 09:09 PM #90
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xAustinMods View Post
I did everything then i signed in then i got banned RIGHT when i signed in. I didnt even click play online and i never played a game. DOESNT WORK

If loads of people are using the same offsets you're more likely to get banned.
11-27-2015, 11:12 PM #91
FRINZ
I’m too L33T
lol hmm....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo