04-19-2016, 03:34 AM #1
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Sledgehammer/Acitvision seems to hotfix this method at the moment!!! I have been banned after 15hours of full-time modding on one account, then i created another one and got banned after 2mins!!! Take care of you!

HI NGU :P

Been working on this the whole Night. I can now tell you, that its finally happening! A Free Ban-Bypass (like on XBOX) for AW on PS3 Happy
What it does is, sending "fake" Challenges(Machine-ID, Console-ID, MACAddr, etc.) to the AW-Servers to let them think, you´re on a Retail Console! I need to give a HUGE Thanks to Bitwise and the whole XBOX Community for their Research and Releases. Anyway, I dont really wanna talk to much about how everything came how it came Smile

It should fully work, been playing /w Mods since over 2-3h without any Ban (I have Unlock All + Non-Host Mods)

_-Download-_

Installation should be clear. :P SPRX into the tmp folder, as always

_-Credit-_
01cedric - for creating this Ban-Bypass
Bitwise - for the AW Structure
Swaqq - for the Tip about almost everything
Krxxl - For helping & Testing
Last edited by 01cedricv2 ; 04-19-2016 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Additional Notes added!

The following 13 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

Red-EyeX32, Dog88Christian, DoozyXGod, JORD-PL, Krxxl, oStankyModz, Ps3-note, Jon Snow, Swaqq, VenoxCoding, Wu., XenonLegend, xexDELL
04-19-2016, 06:12 PM #38
01cedricv2
Originally posted by EliteHaxz View Post
I have just given ban as I do not to give me ban

Please read the Thread! I´m working on a FIX! Smile
04-19-2016, 06:21 PM #39
Chills
Banned
yea it says no game found for me when i try to find games
04-19-2016, 06:53 PM #40
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
I´m online without booting AW Offline, nor PSNPatch or setting CID to 32 0´s... If your CID is not banned from the AW-Servers, you can easily go online and start Modding Happy <3

ok sorry
04-19-2016, 08:19 PM #41
montz
Do a barrel roll!
All shared anti ban will be patchead in 1-2 days. Create a private eboot and have fun modding without bans
04-20-2016, 11:39 AM #42
01cedricv2
Originally posted by montz View Post
All shared anti ban will be patchead in 1-2 days. Create a private eboot and have fun modding without bans

First of all, this isnt an "Antiban", its a Ban-Bypass, like on xbox,... and it shouldnt be patched that fast tbh, as of it is spoofing everything.
04-20-2016, 12:53 PM #43
montz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
First of all, this isnt an "Antiban", its a Ban-Bypass, like on xbox,... and it shouldnt be patched that fast tbh, as of it is spoofing everything.

your "Bypass" is patched my man. Any shared anti ban, bypass or anything else will be patched 100%

"Sledgehammer/Acitvision seems to hotfix this method at the moment!!! I have been banned after 15hours of full-time modding on one account, then i created another one and got banned after 2mins!!! Take care of you!"

i crete a private anti ban for me, working 2 months and i shared with 1 friend, in the first match the of my friend the eboot was patched, all my accounts were banned.

if you wanna play with mods on AW just create a private anti ban and not share with anyone.
04-20-2016, 01:11 PM #44
01cedricv2
Originally posted by montz View Post
your "Bypass" is patched my man. Any shared anti ban, bypass or anything else will be patched 100%

"Sledgehammer/Acitvision seems to hotfix this method at the moment!!! I have been banned after 15hours of full-time modding on one account, then i created another one and got banned after 2mins!!! Take care of you!"

i crete a private anti ban for me, working 2 months and i shared with 1 friend, in the first match the of my friend the eboot was patched, all my accounts were banned.

if you wanna play with mods on AW just create a private anti ban and not share with anyone.

Thanks for your advise... as you see over at XBOX, the Bypasses, which get sold all the time, dont get patched, so yeah... I kinda fixed it again... but I wont pull it again up! Thanks again! I wont release it, because as you said (and you seem to be a "Pro" in PPC and so on) Antiban = Bypass!

Sorry to tell you that, but it seems you have no know-how that stuff at all nor know the differents between antiban and Bypass :P

The following 2 users say thank you to 01cedricv2 for this useful post:

Dog88Christian, Kronos

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo