11-10-2014, 12:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Contact me on skype: AligatorzModz

Ill pay anyone that can get me to prestige 1 on Advance warfare PS3/PS4, Just hit me up on Skype.

*Need it done legitimate to prevent any resets* Let me know if ur willing to do it, i will pay for your time.
11-10-2014, 01:56 PM #2
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by aligatorzz View Post
Contact me on skype: AligatorzModz

Ill pay anyone that can get me to prestige 1 on Advance warfare PS3/PS4, Just hit me up on Skype.

*Need it done legitimate to prevent any resets* Let me know if ur willing to do it, i will pay for your time.

What's the point of playing, if your paying someone to play for you.

The following user thanked iHaxel for this useful post:

ignacew
11-10-2014, 02:05 PM #3
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
What's the point of playing, if your paying someone to play for you.

i was thinking the same but if you think about it, its pretty much the same as recoverys. I dont get why he has "modz" in his skype though lol.
11-10-2014, 02:08 PM #4
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Astek View Post
i was thinking the same but if you think about it, its pretty much the same as recoverys. I dont get why he has "modz" in his skype though lol.

Haha, was going to say that too. But I mean usually people get recoveries cause they want the camos, and the prestige emblems.

But it's quite hard to explain, I only modded my account to get diamond camos. That's it, I literally played all the CoD legit.

Nevermind. Outie

I guess he probably/maybe do mod, but just do not want to get banned.
11-10-2014, 02:27 PM #5
Beats
Platinum Seller
Its easy to level up , play HC SnD im prestige 10 lvl 45 lol
11-10-2014, 02:52 PM #6
Reus_BVB
League Champion
15$ here, timeframe 2 days

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo