05-12-2015, 11:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I cant download bles games because I live in usa and I cant make a european psn account to download bles games because sony will not let me add no more accounts and I only have 2 so can someone please send the download link to the blus region version of call of duty advanced warfare or just the eboot and the update and all that so I can convert it from bles to blus so I can download it to my ps3 I'll really appriciate it.
05-12-2015, 02:47 PM #2
bro no eboot antiban worrk aw1.13
05-22-2015, 10:30 AM #3
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by jamarsloss View Post
I cant download bles games because I live in usa and I cant make a european psn account to download bles games because sony will not let me add no more accounts and I only have 2 so can someone please send the download link to the blus region version of call of duty advanced warfare or just the eboot and the update and all that so I can convert it from bles to blus so I can download it to my ps3 I'll really appriciate it.

Requesting for Warez is against the rules. If you are unaware of the rules please read them You must login or register to view this content.

Thread Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo