Post: How to get free cracked apps on a jailbroken ipod touch/iphone!
04-10-2009, 07:50 PM #1
Newfie
Former super mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First of all you must have a jailbroken iphone or ipod touch with cydia.

Open cydia and search for UUID Generator and install it.
If you have the safari download plug in installed you have to uninstall it.
Next search for installous and download that.
When it's done downloading there should be a icon on your home for installous. Open that.
When it loads there should be a appulous page up, this is whats gonna give you the apps. You can search or view in catagorys. Once you found a app that you like click on it and go to the bottom of the page. Click on the newest version. You will now get a few download link's.The friendly ipod links normally work.Click on a link and where it says download click on it. You'll get a menu that says download and install with be underneath it. Make sure you click on download. If you click install it could mess up your ipod. Once your download it finished, on the bottom there should be a menu, with 3 opions that are browse, download and settings, click on download and the app that you just downloaded should be there. Click on it and click install ( clicking install here doesnt mess up your ipod. Once it is done installing you can press the home button and the app should be there if not you may have to reboot your ipod.

If this is alittle hard to figure out ill try and find a video

Hope this helped, +rep if it did Smile

Sorry guys i forgot to add the source that you need to add in cydia to get installous. The source is cydia.hackulo.us
Last edited by Newfie ; 04-10-2009 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Added source.

The following 4 users say thank you to Newfie for this useful post:

Grimsley33, hacxx, StickStickly, Under Alts Bed
05-15-2009, 04:46 PM #2
umm in one word.....DUH!
06-16-2009, 05:38 PM #3
Batman™
I defeated!
nice...i needed more new apps.
06-17-2009, 12:07 AM #4
AgentJon
Former Staff
If you like golf, you must get tiger woods, its the best game <3. It cost 10$ lol, but now free for us Smile.
07-30-2009, 02:21 AM #5
ImSooTalented
Desire This.
+rep for all those noobs who didn't know how to do it :P
09-12-2009, 02:19 AM #6
StickStickly
That makes me moist.
EDIT: WOW wrong thread accidently bumped up =[

Btw to get Installous heres a video. Still Works. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3WaQP9frug"]YouTube - Tutorial - How To Get Installous From Cydia[/ame]
Last edited by StickStickly ; 09-12-2009 at 02:26 AM.
09-13-2009, 02:31 AM #7
hey i have a question it never uploads new apps like any for epic soldier wars... Smile
10-02-2009, 07:46 PM #8
Originally posted by Newfie
First of all you must have a jailbroken iphone or ipod touch with cydia.

Open cydia and search for UUID Generator and install it.
If you have the safari download plug in installed you have to uninstall it.
Next search for installous and download that.
When it's done downloading there should be a icon on your home for installous. Open that.
When it loads there should be a appulous page up, this is whats gonna give you the apps. You can search or view in catagorys. Once you found a app that you like click on it and go to the bottom of the page. Click on the newest version. You will now get a few download link's.The friendly ipod links normally work.Click on a link and where it says download click on it. You'll get a menu that says download and install with be underneath it. Make sure you click on download. If you click install it could mess up your ipod. Once your download it finished, on the bottom there should be a menu, with 3 opions that are browse, download and settings, click on download and the app that you just downloaded should be there. Click on it and click install ( clicking install here doesnt mess up your ipod. Once it is done installing you can press the home button and the app should be there if not you may have to reboot your ipod.

If this is alittle hard to figure out ill try and find a video

Hope this helped, +rep if it did Smile

Sorry guys i forgot to add the source that you need to add in cydia to get installous. The source is cydia.hackulo.us

I cant see this uui generator icon on my ipod
01-08-2024, 05:06 AM #9
hacxx
Banned
Originally posted by StickStickly View Post
EDIT: WOW wrong thread accidently bumped up =[

Btw to get Installous heres a video. Still Works. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3WaQP9frug"]YouTube - Tutorial - How To Get Installous From Cydia[/ame]

This video isn't available anymore

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo