Post: [Release] Pangu8 Jailbreak for iOS 8-8.1 [Updated with English version and Cydia]
10-22-2014, 11:54 AM #1
Alt
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

iOS 8 - 8.1 Jailbreak with Cydia.

You must login or register to view this content.

Please backup your data incase anything goes wrong and it can do!
Also, most tweaks/apps/ ect aren't updated to iOS 8 (as of 31/10/2014)

Downloads

Supported devices

Windows - version 2.1.2 25PP - You must login or register to view this content.
Windows - version 2.1.2 MEGA - You must login or register to view this content.
Mac - version 1.0.0 25PP You must login or register to view this content.
Mac - version 1.0.0 MEGA You must login or register to view this content.

Change Log (Mac)

1.0.0(2014.11.09)

1. First Mac version of Pangu8.

Change log (Windows)

1.2.1(2014.11.06)

1. Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 (Cydia fixed boot issue when using "Restore from Backup" feature)

1.2.0(2014.11.04)

1. Fix the issue that launchd may drain cpu on 32bit devices.

2. Fix Safari reloading bug and occasionally crash problem.

3. Optimize jailbreak process.

4. Restore function now support iPad Air2/iPad Mini3.

1.1.0(2014.10.31)

1. Bundle latest Cydia for iOS8.

2. Optimize jailbreak process.

3. Fix an issue that may cause MobileSafari to crash on 64bit devices.

4. Fix an issue that causes iMessage/SMS to fail to send images.

5. Respring is not required anymore to make Substrate working.

6. Pangu APP now with some useful functions.

7. Add English support

1.0.1(2014.10.22)

1. Fix an issue may cause lost of photos.

1.0.0(2014.10.22)

1. First version of Pangu8 which supports all devices with iOS 8/8.1.

iOS 8.1.1 will REMOVE your jailbreak. If you would like to keep it, DO NOT UPDATE!

Source - You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Alt ; 11-12-2014 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Updated whole thread with new English jailbreak.

The following 28 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

A1, Budz, Cyb3r, DJ_KILLA1337, DJR_Supreme, EHRAB BIN LADEN, ErasedDev, Geo, Heaney, iHaxel, iTruceFret, Joel, Deleted-User0000000012210, Lucy Pinder, Nana, Pewp, Pixie Lott, primetime43, RatchetBooty, ResistTheSun, SC58, seb5594, Taylor, Tustin, witchery, WOLF, xkoeckiiej
10-23-2014, 11:53 AM #29
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by Taylor View Post
Cases were made for the stupid. tears Also, I am buying one next paycheck if I can. :p

I have the iphone 6, but the bendphone 6 plus is bending because its made out of aluminum and is not strong enough to withstand pressure because they made the phone so thin. The phone is bending in front pockets as well, also you can bend it with a little press from your hands. But as long as you get a sturdy case(not necessarily the otterbox or something, just something not rubber) you will be good. I have the spigen slim armor case on my 6 and no issues at all.
10-23-2014, 12:05 PM #30
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
I have the iphone 6, but the bendphone 6 plus is bending because its made out of aluminum and is not strong enough to withstand pressure because they made the phone so thin. The phone is bending in front pockets as well, also you can bend it with a little press from your hands. But as long as you get a sturdy case(not necessarily the otterbox or something, just something not rubber) you will be good. I have the spigen slim armor case on my 6 and no issues at all.

I don't use a case at all. :p
10-23-2014, 05:19 PM #31
Budz
Former Staff
Wouldn't jailbreak now guys if you're thinking about it. Wait until all these errors and bugs clean up. If Apple releases an update in the coming days, don't update because it'll patch this jailbreak. Winky Winky
10-23-2014, 08:36 PM #32
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Budz View Post
Wouldn't jailbreak now guys if you're thinking about it. Wait until all these errors and bugs clean up. If Apple releases an update in the coming days, don't update because it'll patch this jailbreak. Winky Winky

Chances of Apple bring up an update to patch this is pretty small.

For a 'normal' user, I would however wait for the jailbreak to be bundled with Cydia and for everything to work.

Right now hardly anything works as the substrate doesn't work for iOS 8 yet (being worked on).
10-23-2014, 10:35 PM #33
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
I don't use a case at all. :p

But you dont have the 6 plus. That is why haha, the 6 needs one. Apple and your carrier wont replace or fix the bendphone 6 plus.
10-23-2014, 11:08 PM #34
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
But you dont have the 6 plus. That is why haha, the 6 needs one. Apple and your carrier wont replace or fix the bendphone 6 plus.

I was informed apple does free repairs as long as the phone isn't badly bent.
10-24-2014, 12:56 AM #35
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
I was informed apple does free repairs as long as the phone isn't badly bent.

Hahaha thats a good joke told by apple. I know a few coworkers who were turned down by apple and their carriers(verizon and tmobile). Phone bent in their front pocket. Apple and carriers said it was their fault not theirs.
10-24-2014, 03:34 AM #36
Zack.
Climbing up the ladder
This is sweet! I really want to get a iPhone 6 Plus, Also known as an bendPhone 6 Plus tears. Regardless, I am careful and not careless with technology so I don't think I would somehow manage to bend it. In my opinion, the bending cases are only from people putting them in their back pocket and being careless with their devices. If they somehow manage to crack a screen, then they will probably bend it as well. I have not had a case on my iPhone 4S for 2 years and no cracks.

Nothing to do with this thread phaggot... tears kys
10-25-2014, 10:14 AM #37
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
got a gray unclickable button to jailbreak
it does read my ipad
ios 8.1 updated through itunes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo