06-25-2016, 09:39 PM #1
AsO GaMeR
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

HAVE YOU

EBOOT Battlefield4 ULTIMATE MODDED : AIMBOT FIXED 100% + PUBLIC CHEATERS + RAPID FIRE + UAV + NO RECOIL + UNLOCK ALL + SNIPER BREATH + INSTANT HIT + MAX DISTANCE + WALL HACK PLAYERS/CARS + ONE SHOT KILL + PERFECT SHOT + QUICK BULLET + NO RELOAD + STEADY LOCKER SCOPE (No Scope Aim)
WORK FOR DEX

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to AsO GaMeR for this useful post:

andyfrp, KaozHG, Klots, Playstation VR, sandro oliveira, SoloHoster, Ethen

The following 7 users groaned at AsO GaMeR for this awful post:

EvilDevilReX, Jᴏker, jonaaa20, OG Trojan041, Restrain, User343234, UGz-
07-15-2016, 01:04 PM #20
OG Trojan041
Little One
Originally posted by jonaaa20 View Post
Doesn't matter what eboot you use, what matters is how you play.

Invisible + givedamage = no ban :?

The following user thanked OG Trojan041 for this useful post:

jonaaa20
07-15-2016, 01:47 PM #21
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by OG
Invisible + givedamage = no ban :?

Hmm, i lost 5 accounts just using One Hit Kill :(
07-16-2016, 06:47 AM #22
Klots
COD Recovery
You cant get banned using this eboot, its not possible. You can only get banned on PC, but not other console platforms.
07-16-2016, 11:28 AM #23
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Klots View Post
You cant get banned using this eboot, its not possible. You can only get banned on PC, but not other console platforms.

No bro, you can be banned on BF4, but because of the user reports... so, if BF4 can't be banned, i wonder why i lost 5 accounts, i don't play GTA V so much, just BF4...
07-16-2016, 04:53 PM #24
Klots
COD Recovery
No bro, you can be banned on BF4, but because of the user reports... so, if BF4 can't be banned, i wonder why i lost 5 accounts, i don't play GTA V so much, just BF4...

Are you telling me you were banned on BF4 on PS3 platform from using invisible mod? Or are you playing a game here.
07-16-2016, 05:02 PM #25
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Klots View Post
Are you telling me you were banned on BF4 on PS3 platform from using invisible mod? Or are you playing a game here.

No, i'm saying that i lost 5 accounts using the 'normal' mods like One Hit Kill...
07-16-2016, 08:28 PM #26
Badger__4765
Bounty hunter
No, i'm saying that i lost 5 accounts using the 'normal' mods like One Hit Kill...

I have never been banned on bf4 and I use all of that stuff too. Maybe you're getting banned for other reasons. Maybe you're just not taking the right precautions before going online. Like clearing cfw sycalls ect

The following user thanked Badger__4765 for this useful post:

jonaaa20
07-16-2016, 08:44 PM #27
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by 4765 View Post
I have never been banned on bf4 and I use all of that stuff too. Maybe you're getting banned for other reasons. Maybe you're just not taking the right precautions before going online. Like clearing cfw sycalls ect

Indeed, you may be right, maybe i got banned for other reasons, btw i'm on my 6th account, no bans so far Happy
07-17-2016, 01:14 AM #28
Badger__4765
Bounty hunter
Indeed, you may be right, maybe i got banned for other reasons, btw i'm on my 6th account, no bans so far Happy

Before I started playing BF4 I played hardline and the only time I would get banned is when I just decided I was too lazy to clear sycalls or opened homebrew while signed in on accedent. As far as I know battlefield doesn't have a ban system in place for ps3. Admins ban me from servers a lot though

The following user thanked Badger__4765 for this useful post:

jonaaa20

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo