06-25-2016, 09:39 PM #1
AsO GaMeR
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

HAVE YOU

EBOOT Battlefield4 ULTIMATE MODDED : AIMBOT FIXED 100% + PUBLIC CHEATERS + RAPID FIRE + UAV + NO RECOIL + UNLOCK ALL + SNIPER BREATH + INSTANT HIT + MAX DISTANCE + WALL HACK PLAYERS/CARS + ONE SHOT KILL + PERFECT SHOT + QUICK BULLET + NO RELOAD + STEADY LOCKER SCOPE (No Scope Aim)
WORK FOR DEX

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to AsO GaMeR for this useful post:

andyfrp, KaozHG, Klots, Playstation VR, sandro oliveira, SoloHoster, Ethen

The following 7 users groaned at AsO GaMeR for this awful post:

EvilDevilReX, Jᴏker, jonaaa20, OG Trojan041, Restrain, User343234, UGz-
07-20-2016, 02:14 PM #29
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
lol not everyone can use an eboot builder. People still ask me to make them eboots even though an " eboot builder " is available

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

Klots
07-21-2016, 10:44 AM #30
jonaaa20
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TxcticaLx
No, literally ANYONE can use an eboot builder. all you need is the stock eboot from the game fuckin decompiled into a .elf file. Done.

Woooow, take my like Happy
07-21-2016, 01:34 PM #31
Klots
COD Recovery
No, literally ANYONE can use an eboot builder. all you need is the stock eboot from the game fuckin decompiled into a .elf file. Done.

Majority of users don't understand how to carry out the process as they do not know how to modify the eboots, that is why they expect a ready to use item, that is why NGU has succeeded.

You can create a tutorial if you think its that easy, but people will still rely on experienced modders.

The following user thanked Klots for this useful post:

Santa Claus.
07-21-2016, 04:18 PM #32
OG Trojan041
Little One
what the fuck, are you serious!? Dude, anyone who is a real modder knows how to go into the usrdir of any game folder on the PS3, grab the eboot and fuckin use the BIN to SELF/ELF decompiler GUI, you literally drag and drop the thing and press "Start", there is literally a tutorial with it, I do not need to even create a thread, its everywhere, 1000's of youtube videos, hundreds of threads on multiple sites, you either have to be dyslexic or blind to not see it.

You're hypocritical
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to OG Trojan041 for this useful post:

jonaaa20, NGU GHOST
07-21-2016, 05:16 PM #33
Badger__4765
Bounty hunter
what the fuck, are you serious!? Dude, anyone who is a real modder knows how to go into the usrdir of any game folder on the PS3, grab the eboot and fuckin use the BIN to SELF/ELF decompiler GUI, you literally drag and drop the thing and press "Start", there is literally a tutorial with it, I do not need to even create a thread, its everywhere, 1000's of youtube videos, hundreds of threads on multiple sites, you either have to be dyslexic or blind to not see it.

I modded for a long time on PS3 before I learned how to edit an eboot. Up until the point that I learned it there was no reason for me to know how because there was always an eboot made by someone else.

The following user thanked Badger__4765 for this useful post:

jonaaa20
07-22-2016, 01:59 PM #34
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda

Go easy, there is still a couple of noobs out there, not becuase we can do this with out eyes closed doesnt mean that others can do it. also a little tutorial wouldnt kill to add but at the same time its up to the creator of the thread not everyone like to feed noobs with infos.

The following 4 users say thank you to Jon Snow for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy, jonaaa20, OG Trojan041, Santa Claus.
07-22-2016, 06:00 PM #35
Father Luckeyy
Its not that serious everyone. People still learning out there and we should be supportive on that, Not everone jumps and knows exactly what they doing.

The following 2 users say thank you to Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

jonaaa20, UGz-
07-23-2016, 06:46 AM #36
Kronos
Former Staff
damn dude people needs some serious chill deez dayz

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

jonaaa20
07-23-2016, 02:17 PM #37
Father Luckeyy
Your telling me lmao