09-25-2014, 10:11 PM #1
OrbitModding
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I finished coding the functions and everything for my menu, but when I inject it and use it for a bit, then try to give it to another player, via verification, I get the Connection Interrupted screen and then I freeze, this happens a lot, anyone know how to fix it, btw I am using Sharks Menu Base
09-25-2014, 10:28 PM #2
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
same here:/ i have the same problem with revolution from enstone:(
09-25-2014, 10:32 PM #3
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by OrbitModding View Post
I finished coding the functions and everything for my menu, but when I inject it and use it for a bit, then try to give it to another player, via verification, I get the Connection Interrupted screen and then I freeze, this happens a lot, anyone know how to fix it, btw I am using Sharks Menu Base

I have had that happen, but only when I choose a certain function that I had just made, meaning that the function is not coded correctly and you will freeze shortly after, so fix the function your are choosing and you will be good to go.
09-25-2014, 10:33 PM #4
OrbitModding
Little One
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
I have had that happen, but only when I choose a certain function that I had just made, meaning that the function is not coded correctly and you will freeze shortly after, so fix the function your are choosing and you will be good to go.

It's in the players menu on Sharks menu base, meaning shark coded it so I dont know how to fix it
09-25-2014, 10:36 PM #5
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
I finished coding the functions and everything for my menu, but when I inject it and use it for a bit, then try to give it to another player, via verification, I get the Connection Interrupted screen and then I freeze, this happens a lot, anyone know how to fix it, btw I am using Sharks Menu Base

Its caused by names or not your base is incorrect and its not in order just check your sub menus should be the problem
09-25-2014, 10:41 PM #6
SyGnUs
It's in the players menu on Sharks menu base, meaning shark coded it so I dont know how to fix it

I thought you meant a function not a menu. I don't use Sharks base so not sure on his, but do as Turk_Warrior said as you may have messed up the order, but if you added a new function to the players menu that could be it to. Not really sure without seeing.
09-25-2014, 10:43 PM #7
OrbitModding
Little One
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
I thought you meant a function not a menu. I don't use Sharks base so not sure on his, but do as Turk_Warrior said as you may have messed up the order, but if you added a new function to the players menu that could be it to. Not really sure without seeing.

You must login or register to view this content.
09-25-2014, 10:46 PM #8
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
You must login or register to view this content.

self add_option("Main Menu", "^2Killstreak Menu Pt.2", ::submenu, "SubMenu4s", "^2Killstreak Menu Pt.2"); found it already lol
09-25-2014, 10:48 PM #9
OrbitModding
Little One
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
self add_option("Main Menu", "^2Killstreak Menu Pt.2", ::submenu, "SubMenu4s", "^2Killstreak Menu Pt.2"); found it already lol

Oh oops lol I must have pasted add option too many times and missed that, thank you
09-25-2014, 10:53 PM #10
SyGnUs
Oh oops lol I must have pasted add option too many times and missed that, thank you

Nvm...
Last edited by SyGnUs ; 09-25-2014 at 10:56 PM.

The following user thanked SyGnUs for this useful post:

Turk_Warrior

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo