08-25-2016, 11:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been looking into modding bo2 and have been looking for a menu to use for a while now. The only two ones I have seen that look good are JIGGY 4.2 and Predator 6.4. Can anyone recommend anymore menus to me that are good? I will be using them for your general modding in games as well as trickshotting.
09-02-2016, 10:57 AM #20
anthonything
Space Ninja
Originally posted by JZY View Post
Well the topic of the thread ain't referring to " better / sloppy coding " so please " Sir Anthony b0ss " stay on topic,also,the fact that you can say Loz's /TUL menus are coded poorly makes me think you're placing yourself on a high chair here like TCM :/
Yes I know your a well advanced coder,you released the decompiler and a few menus but cumon Anthony,Loz's and TUL menus are coded reasonably well,especially Radiant!
As for Gentle,he likes anything,he even liked those nutz he was sucking the other night Winky Winky

Well said brother!

I dont place myself anywhere lmao. And I like those menus, but they still arent up to standards as far as i am concerned. To be honest, neither is any of my work (modding related). This has always been a community problem and imo it will never change.

The following 2 users say thank you to anthonything for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97, itsSorrow
09-02-2016, 09:34 PM #21
itsSorrow
In my man cave
As for Gentle,he likes anything,he even liked those nutz he was sucking the other night Winky Winky

just read the shittiest roast
09-07-2016, 02:38 PM #22
EternalHabit
Former Staff
Well the topic of the thread ain't referring to " better / sloppy coding " so please " Sir Anthony b0ss " stay on topic,also,the fact that you can say Loz's /TUL menus are coded poorly makes me think you're placing yourself on a high chair here like TCM :/
Yes I know your a well advanced coder,you released the decompiler and a few menus but cumon Anthony,Loz's and TUL menus are coded reasonably well,especially Radiant!

Well said brother!

Originally posted by anthonything View Post
I dont place myself anywhere lmao. And I like those menus, but they still arent up to standards as far as i am concerned. To be honest, neither is any of my work (modding related). This has always been a community problem and imo it will never change.

Nahh anthony is right. Dynamic v3 is actually coded terribly, Radiant on the other hand is a lot better but still could have been coded nicer. As for my newest menu, Final Flex, now that shit is fucking god like.
Last edited by EternalHabit ; 09-09-2016 at 04:53 AM.

The following user thanked EternalHabit for this useful post:

DoraTheKiller97

The following 2 users groaned at EternalHabit for this awful post:

Nothingbutbread, oCmKs_4_LiFe
09-07-2016, 09:12 PM #23
DoraTheKiller97
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
Nahh anthony is right. Dynamic v3 is actually coded terribly, Radiant on the other hand is a lot better but still not up to my standards. As for my newest menu, Final Flex, now that shit is fucking god like.

Final Flex? Do you even lift?
09-11-2016, 11:13 PM #24
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
Nahh anthony is right. Dynamic v3 is actually coded terribly, Radiant on the other hand is a lot better but still could have been coded nicer. As for my newest menu, Final Flex, now that shit is fucking god like.

Well I don't understand code much,the title states " best menu " so I stated a few I admire to host with,I don't know if dynamic v3 is coded poorly,but either way I've never had an issue hosting with it so therefore is 1 of the best menus imo,if the thread title stated " best coded menu " then I wouldn't get involved as I am unfamiliar with code.

Originally posted by Gentle View Post
just read the shittiest roast

Says the person who was caught out by Cabcon with making several accounts to give himself rep in the base competition,yeh,don't bother making an excuse either,you're Ip don't lie

The following user thanked Saber_JZY for this useful post:

oCmKs_4_LiFe
09-12-2016, 12:02 AM #25
itsSorrow
In my man cave

Says the person who was caught out by Cabcon with making several accounts to give himself rep in the base competition,yeh,don't bother making an excuse either,you're Ip don't lie

I see you aren't familiar with vpns. If I was on cyberghost and someone was on the same server as me we would have the same ip and if that person went on ccm it would say that person is me cuz of the IP being the same..

The following user groaned itsSorrow for this awful post:

oCmKs_4_LiFe
09-12-2016, 05:22 AM #26
Saber_JZY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Gentle View Post
I see you aren't familiar with vpns. If I was on cyberghost and someone was on the same server as me we would have the same ip and if that person went on ccm it would say that person is me cuz of the IP being the same..

Excuses excuses excuses,keep trying to talk yourself out of the embarrassment you got yourself into,out of all the people that use CCM and use Vpns it had to be you when you was in the base competition lmao,why didn't it happen to anyone else? Because you was the only 1 cheating lmao,keep roasting yourself!

The following user thanked Saber_JZY for this useful post:

oCmKs_4_LiFe
09-12-2016, 09:04 AM #27
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Excuses excuses excuses,keep trying to talk yourself out of the embarrassment you got yourself into,out of all the people that use CCM and use Vpns it had to be you when you was in the base competition lmao,why didn't it happen to anyone else? Because you was the only 1 cheating lmao,keep roasting yourself!

Who cares...
09-12-2016, 10:18 AM #28
oCmKs_4_LiFe
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AUS View Post
Who cares...

Me...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo