12-23-2018, 02:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I was wondering what is the difference between regular force host and super force.
12-23-2018, 02:18 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
Hello, I was wondering what is the difference between regular force host and super force.

From what I remember, regular force host will put you in a pre-game lobby and wait until enough players join to start the match, and you will obviously be host.

And for super force host, it puts you in a pre-game lobby and will either immediately start the match, or it'll wait until 1 person joins then just start the game.
Last edited by Like ; 12-23-2018 at 02:19 AM.
12-23-2018, 02:24 AM #3
Originally posted by Like View Post
Hello, I was wondering what is the difference between regular force host and super force.

From what I remember, regular force host will put you in a pre-game lobby and wait until enough players join to start the match, and you will obviously be host.

And for super force host, it puts you in a pre-game lobby and will either immediately start the match, or it'll wait until 1 person joins then just start the game.

Let's say I use super force host will I be the host of the lobby or no?
12-23-2018, 02:27 AM #4
Rocket League <3

Yes, if it's a well made force host you will always be host when using any force host. Only reason you'd lose Host is if the Force Host isn't made well or your connection is laggy and the server switches host.
12-23-2018, 02:54 AM #5

Yes, if it's a well made force host you will always be host when using any force host. Only reason you'd lose Host is if the Force Host isn't made well or your connection is laggy and the server switches host.

ok, thank you so much for helping me maybe now I can use host menus without waiting an hour for people to join.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo