03-28-2016, 07:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ChocoKryptus

staff wanted to ask you guys if you have any mod menu for black ops 2 zombies available online for download because I'm having trouble installing this mod menu 'm in rebug version 4.78 dex any tutorial that can help me
03-28-2016, 08:06 PM #2
what kind of mod menu do you have? is it SPRX or RPC/RTE tool?
04-10-2016, 09:16 PM #3
Originally posted by AllanHackz View Post
ChocoKryptus

staff wanted to ask you guys if you have any mod menu for black ops 2 zombies available online for download because I'm having trouble installing this mod menu 'm in rebug version 4.78 dex any tutorial that can help me

I use:
- You must login or register to view this content.
- You must login or register to view this content.

They're my go-to zombie menus, and both are unique in their features, and enjoyability.
04-12-2016, 05:46 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
ChocoKryptus

if u are wanting a non host menu id go with Paradox V2 its a SPRX
04-12-2016, 05:47 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
ChocoKryptus

if u need help since u on CEX i can make an eboot for you to use since the one provided with paradox is a debug which can only be used on DEX
04-13-2016, 11:33 AM #6
Geraxy
Banned
ChocoKryptus

you use this You must login or register to view this content. it works for cex/dex. you will need to enabke cobra for it to work on cex. and here is a link to where you can find a eboot builder to load the sprx. You must login or register to view this content. need any more help just drop a pm ill be glad to help:P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo