04-02-2016, 07:16 PM #1
XMystique
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi my gamer tag on Psn Is xMystiqueNot Happy or Sad and I have 4.75 Dex firmware I just starting modding right now I only have redbox and non host aimbot I would like to get menus etc... So if anybody could help me out and show me how to get started I'll really appreciated it hmu on kik at QueenKhaos7 I also have Skype of it comes down to that thank you
04-02-2016, 07:24 PM #2
Reyz
Banned
Originally posted by XMystique View Post
Hi my gamer tag on Psn Is xMystiqueNot Happy or Sad and I have 4.75 Dex firmware I just starting modding right now I only have redbox and non host aimbot I would like to get menus etc... So if anybody could help me out and show me how to get started I'll really appreciated it hmu on kik at QueenKhaos7 I also have Skype of it comes down to that thank you

Ok so the first part will be moderate modding.

Step 1: Setup CCAPI

Step 2: Installing a GSC Menu

Here are the downloads for a GSC menu and a modding tool!
Tool: You must login or register to view this content.

GSC Menu: You must login or register to view this content.

Also you'd need anti ban to stay save online. I'm sure you know how to install an eboot. You must login or register to view this content.
04-02-2016, 07:53 PM #3
XMystique
Save Point
I'm not sure how to install an eboot when I got my jb everything was already on it I'm literally new to it all :(
04-02-2016, 07:54 PM #4
Reyz
Banned
I'm not sure how to install an eboot when I got my jb everything was already on it I'm literally new to it all :(

04-02-2016, 08:00 PM #5
XMystique
Save Point
Shouldn't I have an e-boot already since I've been playing online??
04-10-2016, 09:09 PM #6
Shouldn't I have an e-boot already since I've been playing online??

Yes, every game comes with eboot, otherwise you'd get error. You can modify the game's eboot though to have added benefits such as aimbot, no recoil, etc.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo