04-09-2016, 06:57 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am using paradoxx v2 on jailbroken ps3 Dex System, And with normal Clean ZombieDexEboot thing.. and everything works fine in public match(both as host and non host) and when i invite ppl to my lobby,
but when people are inviting me to join them for 1v1 which is the hole point of this non host hack!
then my game freeze, and hole point of pretending to be best player in the world is lost, because i have to host everything and then ppl think im hacker
HOW CAN I JOIN OTHER PEOPLES SESSION/GAME INVITE/ FRIENDS SESSION IN ZOMBIE WITHOUT FREEZING? HOW?? PLZZZZZZ HEEEELP ME!
04-09-2016, 05:19 PM #11
Make you sure you don't change your Name when you try to join because it won't let you. You'll have to change it back to the original name
04-09-2016, 05:52 PM #12
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by niklas1991 View Post
No i havent tried that, send me a link!!! Happy Happy Happy yeah man youre the brow if that eboot will work man!!!!!!!:..... but yes u was on a jailbroken ps3 joining other ppl in zombie without freeze uh? yes ? Smile

when u download paradox u get the MP eboot and the ZM eboot, if you go on multiplayer u need to use the MP eboot, if u want to go on zombies u need to change to the ZOM eboot otherwise u will freeze,if u have anymore questions be sure to quote the user (button in bottom right hand corner of post) so the person you are quoting gets a nitification u quoted
04-10-2016, 08:59 AM #13
omg u think im stupid??? DONT U THINK I ALREADY KNOW THAT U NEED A DIFFERENT EBOOT FOR ZOMBIE AND MP OMG? IM A SPASTIC MONGOL OR WHAT???
nobody understands my problem and nobody can find help for me .. THIS IS BULLSHIT :(
04-10-2016, 08:59 AM #14
i wanna commit suicide nobody knows how to join friends in zombie, nobody knows how to mod grief wins, nobody knows how u add kills to ur round 25555 to get rank 1 on leaderboard, NOBODY KNOWS SHIT NOBODY EVER HELP ME.. I QUIT MODDING FUCKING HELL
04-10-2016, 09:00 AM #15
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by niklas1991 View Post
omg u think im stupid??? DONT U THINK I ALREADY KNOW THAT U NEED A DIFFERENT EBOOT FOR ZOMBIE AND MP OMG? IM A SPASTIC MONGOL OR WHAT???
nobody understands my problem and nobody can find help for me .. THIS IS BULLSHIT :(

Well I'm sorry bro. Have u tried deleting and re installing the update?
04-10-2016, 09:02 AM #16
delete and reinstall update what is this? what good does it do? when everything is alrdy installed correctly?
04-10-2016, 09:03 AM #17
OHH I KEEP FORGET THIS STUPID REPLY THING I SMASH MY PC SOON!! ARGHHh!!!!! AND NOW IT ALSO WANNA MAKE ME WAIT 30 SEC... ARGHHh!!!!!!!
04-10-2016, 09:09 AM #18
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Well I'm sorry bro. Have u tried deleting and re installing the update?

He forgot to quote you, so i'm just quoting you to see if you can get back to him.

Cheers, Jason

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Kronos
04-10-2016, 09:18 AM #19
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
He forgot to quote you, so i'm just quoting you to see if you can get back to him.

Cheers, Jason

Thanks bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo