Post: Will using Unlock All with a Co-Host mod menu get you banned? (OFW)
08-20-2016, 09:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Seeing this thread*You must login or register to view this content. got me anxious. I attempted an Unlock All on my personal alt (an account I use just to be by myself and with no one else) so I'm scared I'll be game banned on it due to me really loving the name I did for it. I already did All Trophies because I wanted to see if it actually worked, so will that already get me game banned?
08-20-2016, 09:25 PM #2
جشق
Banned
Originally posted by Pipapopa12 View Post
Seeing this thread*You must login or register to view this content. got me anxious. I attempted an Unlock All on my personal alt (an account I use just to be by myself and with no one else) so I'm scared I'll be game banned on it due to me really loving the name I did for it. I already did All Trophies because I wanted to see if it actually worked, so will that already get me game banned?

use an anti ban eboot then you should be good Smile
08-20-2016, 11:57 PM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Seeing this thread*You must login or register to view this content. got me anxious. I attempted an Unlock All on my personal alt (an account I use just to be by myself and with no one else) so I'm scared I'll be game banned on it due to me really loving the name I did for it. I already did All Trophies because I wanted to see if it actually worked, so will that already get me game banned?

It shouldnt do tbh i dont hink BO2 is banning as much, but just go easy with the mods, did u say you where on OFW and u had been given co host of a menu?, if ur OFW then you might have a higher chance of being banned due to you not having any Antiban like a CFW user might
08-21-2016, 04:20 AM #4
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
It shouldnt do tbh i dont hink BO2 is banning as much, but just go easy with the mods, did u say you where on OFW and u had been given co host of a menu?, if ur OFW then you might have a higher chance of being banned due to you not having any Antiban like a CFW user might

Yes, I noticed that.
Any idea of how the chances are however? As of now I don't think my account is banned for the trophys (haven't checked).
08-21-2016, 04:22 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Yes, I noticed that.
Any idea of how the chances are however? As of now I don't think my account is banned for the trophys (haven't checked).

not sure of the chances as there is no accurate way to tell sorry

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo