09-07-2017, 01:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NEED HELP!!!

So im on CFW and i deleted bo2 and re-downloaded it and now my dlc was already there but they are not working , can anyone help me out and also my NAT Type is stuck on moderate , if anyone can help ill drop a few things to message me on privately or on here i dont mind , any help appreciated

Skype- YourWorstOpp
Snapchat a1.Hookz
09-07-2017, 03:20 PM #2
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Originally posted by RapidHex View Post
NEED HELP!!!

So im on CFW and i deleted bo2 and re-downloaded it and now my dlc was already there but they are not working , can anyone help me out and also my NAT Type is stuck on moderate , if anyone can help ill drop a few things to message me on privately or on here i dont mind , any help appreciated

Skype- YourWorstOpp
Snapchat a1.Hookz

Check if the BO2 region is the same for the DLC. In the worst case scenario re-download the DLC. As for the NAT type it's your internet.
09-07-2017, 04:51 PM #3
Yes the dlc is the same , how do i delete it ? and my internet has been good all the time , its only since i deleted the game and re-downloaded it i have had a moderate nat type , also i installed the dlc as a package file
09-07-2017, 04:57 PM #4
Calculus
Yes the dlc is the same , how do i delete it ? and my internet has been good all the time , its only since i deleted the game and re-downloaded it i have had a moderate nat type , also i installed the dlc as a package file

navigate to dev_hdd0/game/BLES01717 and delete that folder or if you have a different regioned BO2 go to dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31011 and delete that. As for the DLC redownload them.
09-07-2017, 05:11 PM #5
and then re-install the game , update it then install dlc ?
09-07-2017, 05:12 PM #6
Calculus
and then re-install the game , update it then install dlc ?

Just update it and reinstall DLC and the fix for them.

Make sure to quote me to get a faster reply
09-07-2017, 05:14 PM #7
Originally posted by EvolveRebxg View Post
Just update it and reinstall DLC and the fix for them.

Make sure to quote me to get a faster reply

deleting that folder will not delete the game no ?
09-07-2017, 05:16 PM #8
Calculus
deleting that folder will not delete the game no ?

no, it wont
09-07-2017, 05:29 PM #9
no, it wont

Have you got skype or snapchat
09-07-2017, 05:36 PM #10
no, it wont

Right , so ive deleted the game via filezilla and i am now re-installing it .... i will re-install the dlc after if it lets me , and also ive been told that for my NAT type i might need to use port fowarding

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo