01-01-2013, 05:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup NGU.

Today the forum has been flooded with the max rank glitch for zombies, which I have to admit is pretty awesome so I decided to start doing it for people that mightn't have 2 controllers or if they don't know how to do it, and I am doing this for free since its not hard to do and it's a glitch, if you don't think I'm legit look at my other post about the Master Prestige Service.

The Stats are pretty beast, I am ranked around the 6000's in the global leaderboard.

If you would like this done for you, just message via PM.

I do not take any credit for this glitch, here is a video and a text tutorial. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21301[/ATTACH]

The following 10 users say thank you to Magic Monkey for this useful post:

72ain, blackcrowr, Coreyy, FB_AndyGarnett, iZero, jizzle3ful, KonfliQ, scarwulf, Treyz
10-26-2014, 11:01 PM #20
Originally posted by Magic
Sup NGU.

Today the forum has been flooded with the max rank glitch for zombies, which I have to admit is pretty awesome so I decided to start doing it for people that mightn't have 2 controllers or if they don't know how to do it, and I am doing this for free since its not hard to do and it's a glitch, if you don't think I'm legit look at my other post about the Master Prestige Service.

The Stats are pretty beast, I am ranked around the 6000's in the global leaderboard.

If you would like this done for you, just message via PM.

I do not take any credit for this glitch, here is a video and a text tutorial. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21301[/ATTACH]

Pm you
10-30-2014, 07:44 AM #21
Eni
Do a barrel roll!
I've messaged you the details of the account I want done. Thanks in advance Smile Rep
10-30-2014, 01:14 PM #22
Vondy Supreme
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Eni View Post
I've messaged you the details of the account I want done. Thanks in advance Smile Rep

This thread is almost 2 years old, i doubt he will do it
11-01-2014, 04:47 PM #23
FattyPatty
Bounty hunter
nevermind, this thread should be closed or deleted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo