03-21-2013, 05:29 PM #1
firepanda11
the only pro panda on NGU
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i am terribly sorry but due to some BS i can no longer provide this service.
i used the udp flood for this and when i attempted to dupe an account today it didnt work, didnt work again.and again... the ideal udp flood time for me was 23 seconds so i tired doing it from 10-26 seconds (after 26 it disconnects me) and none of those worked. so sadly i must close this service.

mods please close this or move it to trash
Last edited by firepanda11 ; 03-26-2013 at 04:39 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to firepanda11 for this useful post:

72ain, ATypicalSe7en, bonez2368, Camacheiro, YouAppreciateMe, CTRL, danielman24, groundkh, Haj, Louis Vuitton, ONEster, PS3_ROCKY91, Sting, Sazabi, SeanVII, Skipcity, Smokin420, SonyBlack, toxicump45, xFlavez, XxGlockBusta--, zecaben
03-24-2013, 09:29 AM #38
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
This guy is very nice and trusted.
I was asking him for help and he helped my out definitely trusted!
03-24-2013, 05:46 PM #39
Excellent service Smile
Trusted !
03-24-2013, 09:39 PM #40
Default Avatar
Dylan
Legit Winky Winky
03-25-2013, 01:32 AM #41
zecaben
League Champion
He is legit!! Thank you soo much
03-25-2013, 02:00 AM #42
Hes reall legit !! thankz again Cool Man (aka Tustin)
03-25-2013, 04:26 AM #43
72ain
Gym leader
ive sent u a pm hopefully you can do mine soon, thanks
03-25-2013, 07:13 PM #44
Pm'd you to hope you can do it for me also thanks!
03-25-2013, 11:53 PM #45
Originally posted by firepanda11 View Post
READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE
IF YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE AND IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DIDNT FULLY READ IT I WILL REFUSE TO DO IT, IT WASTES MY TIME AND THIS TAKES 2 MINUTES TO READ COMPARED TO 5 MINUTES OF TYPING YOU BACK
I AM NOW DOING THIS FOR PEOPLE WITH 50+ POSTS AND AT LEAST 15 REP. EDIT:if you are NOT 50 posts and 15 rep i will do it for you but you must have a brand new, never bo2 played account.(pm me saying its new)
EDIT: i managed to get this working for ALL LEVELS! it saves me a ton of time if you're already a prestige or never played but i can still do it for any levels

you guys have to realise that even though im on ngu/ps3 i may not be doing them, this isn't an instant service and it may take between 5 minutes-when i feel like it(most is usually 2 days,) just to let you know on march 23 i had literally 20 requests and most of them took me 10 minutes so that's like 3 hours of my time. please be patient and only send me a second message if it's been over 2 days
SPECS:
9th prestige level 38
2.64 K/D
502 SPM
.50% win rate
diamond on assault rifles/smgs/pistols/specials/snipers/knife

if you want to also join my level 12 clan and get a gold clan tag you can apply here: You must login or register to view this content.
if you choose to join the clan set your clan tag to "AvRg" and it will be gold shortly
send me a message with your email/password and ill make is 9th ASAP.PLEASE MAKE FOR SURE IT IS THE CORRECT USER/PASS. I AM GETTING VERY TIRED OF HAVING TO GUESS EMAILS/PASS please title the message "9th prestige dupe" DO NOT title it something like "hey""hello"black ops2"

I ONLY HAVE A NINTH ACCOUNT AND IM NOT GOING TO START DOING MASTER PRESTIGES

PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME SAYING "CAN YOU DUPE ME" INSTEAD JUST PM ME YOUR EMAIL/PASS AND ILL DO IT WHEN I'VE GOT THE TIME (SPRING BREAK IS OUT SO IM MORE AVAILABLE)

He's legit !
03-26-2013, 12:13 AM #46
dueceklik
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by firepanda11 View Post
READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE
IF YOU SEND ME A MESSAGE AND IT'S OBVIOUS YOU DIDNT FULLY READ IT I WILL REFUSE TO DO IT, IT WASTES MY TIME AND THIS TAKES 2 MINUTES TO READ COMPARED TO 5 MINUTES OF TYPING YOU BACK
I AM NOW DOING THIS FOR PEOPLE WITH 50+ POSTS AND AT LEAST 15 REP. EDIT:if you are NOT 50 posts and 15 rep i will do it for you but you must have a brand new, never bo2 played account.(pm me saying its new)
EDIT: i managed to get this working for ALL LEVELS! it saves me a ton of time if you're already a prestige or never played but i can still do it for any levels

you guys have to realise that even though im on ngu/ps3 i may not be doing them, this isn't an instant service and it may take between 5 minutes-when i feel like it(most is usually 2 days,) just to let you know on march 23 i had literally 20 requests and most of them took me 10 minutes so that's like 3 hours of my time. please be patient and only send me a second message if it's been over 2 days
SPECS:
9th prestige level 38
2.64 K/D
502 SPM
.50% win rate
diamond on assault rifles/smgs/pistols/specials/snipers/knife

if you want to also join my level 12 clan and get a gold clan tag you can apply here: You must login or register to view this content.
if you choose to join the clan set your clan tag to "AvRg" and it will be gold shortly
send me a message with your email/password and ill make is 9th ASAP.PLEASE MAKE FOR SURE IT IS THE CORRECT USER/PASS. I AM GETTING VERY TIRED OF HAVING TO GUESS EMAILS/PASS please title the message "9th prestige dupe" DO NOT title it something like "hey""hello"black ops2"

I ONLY HAVE A NINTH ACCOUNT AND IM NOT GOING TO START DOING MASTER PRESTIGES

PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME SAYING "CAN YOU DUPE ME" INSTEAD JUST PM ME YOUR EMAIL/PASS AND ILL DO IT WHEN I'VE GOT THE TIME (SPRING BREAK IS OUT SO IM MORE AVAILABLE)

sent you a pm

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo