Post: Black Ops 2 Camo/Calling Card/Reticle Service (Free)
04-14-2013, 11:30 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); NO LONGER DOING THIS SERVICE ANYMORE!

As you all are aware that trey-arch have released DLC Camos but not everyone has the time or money to buy them so I thought I would make a service where I basically go on peoples accounts and put DLC Camos on guns of their choice.

Basically how this works is I go on your account and you tell me what camos you want on which guns and I will set them and return your account to you now this is the annoying part, you will see the DLC camos on your guns but if you change your gun or change the camo you will not be able to get the DLC one back unless I redo it for you. (Same applies to Calling Cards and Reticles)

What I Offer

Camos/Reticles

Jungle Warfare
You must login or register to view this content.

Benjamins

Dia De Los Muertos

Graffiti

Kawaii

Party Rock

Zombies

Viper

Bacon

Calling Cards

Asia-Pacific

I Also offer all the calling cards like Graffiti, Kawaii Etc but was unable to find images of them

PM Template
Email:
Password:

Camos You Want:
What Guns You Want Them On:

Reticles You Want:

Calling Card You Want:

Side Notes: Try to setup your classes with the guns already on them this makes my job 10x easier Smile
also remember if you change the weapon or change the camo you cannot get it back this also applies to calling cards and reticles

I Will do all accounts within 48 Hours so please do not send me continuous PM's asking if I have done it yet.
Also im only doing people with at least 50 posts. (Please do not spam to get your post count up)

Also if i have serviced you please feel free to post in my referrals it would help a lot if you could Smile
Last edited by Shark ; 04-29-2013 at 12:31 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Bassnecter_, Js2m, RTE Modz, Soldier., SONY, tcchu97
04-15-2013, 02:56 AM #20
juice315
Do a barrel roll!
this is legit
04-16-2013, 12:50 AM #21
Vouch, this is legit
04-16-2013, 05:54 AM #22
Originally posted by sharkbait263 View Post
THIS IS FOR PS3 ONLY!

As you all are aware that trey-arch have released DLC Camos but not everyone has the time or money to buy them so I thought I would make a service where I basically go on peoples accounts and put DLC Camos on guns of their choice.

Basically how this works is I go on your account and you tell me what camos you want on which guns and I will set them and return your account to you now this is the annoying part, you will see the DLC camos on your guns but if you change your gun or change the camo you will not be able to get the DLC one back unless I redo it for you. (Same applies to Calling Cards and Reticles)

What I Offer

Camos/Reticles

Jungle Warfare

Benjamins

Dia De Los Muertos

Graffiti

Kawaii

Party Rock

Zombies

Viper

Bacon

Calling Cards

Asia-Pacific

I Also offer all the calling cards like Graffiti, Kawaii Etc but was unable to find images of them

PM Template
Email:
Password:

Camos You Want:

Reticles You Want:

Calling Card You Want:

Side Notes: Try to setup your classes with the guns already on them this makes my job 10x easier Smile
also remember if you change the weapon or change the camo you cannot get it back this also applies to calling cards and reticles

I Will do all accounts within 48 Hours so please do not send me continuous PM's asking if I have done it yet.
Also im only doing people with at least 50 posts. (Please do not spam to get your post count up)

Also if i have serviced you please feel free to post in my referrals it would help a lot if you could Smile

This guy is legit. thanks man.
04-20-2013, 01:27 PM #23
Melster
Gym leader
THIS IS FOR PS3 ONLY!

What I Offer

Camos/Reticles

Jungle Warfare

Benjamins

Dia De Los Muertos

Graffiti

Kawaii

Party Rock

Zombies

Viper

Bacon

Calling Cards

Asia-Pacific

PM Template
Email:
Password:

Camos You Want:

Reticles You Want:

Calling Card You Want:

Hey , i PM you alr... please check
04-28-2013, 02:16 PM #24
THIS IS FOR PS3 ONLY!

What I Offer

Camos/Reticles

Jungle Warfare

Benjamins

Dia De Los Muertos

Graffiti

Kawaii

Party Rock

Zombies

Viper

Bacon

Calling Cards

Asia-Pacific

PM Template
Email:
Password:

Camos You Want:

Reticles You Want:

Calling Card You Want:

do you still do this?
04-28-2013, 04:50 PM #25
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Hey can u do mine pleas and are you doing this for free?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo