mxze
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Free Black Ops 2 Recovery Service!

»Prestige 1 - 255
»Level 55
»Unlock All
»255 Prestige Tokens

You must login or register to view this content.

All you need to do is send me a private message using the form below!

PSN Name:
Email:
Password:
Prestige:
Comments:

Please Note: I have a 9-5 job, so i'm not always online! But please be patient and i will do it as soon as i can! If this is a problem, then please dont request a recovery. This is a free recovery,be patient, a lot of people charge for this service!

If you're interested in being in a lobby with me, add iMxze_- on PSN, i host various lobbies!
[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]

MXZE

RULES:
- If you have negative rep, this service is not availible to you!
- Only send me one message, anymore than that, unless i've sent you a question, you won't get the service.
- Only one account per person, unless we've arranged something, but i'm happy to listen to whatever you have to say.
- Please follow the form, its really simple!
- Finally, MAKE SURE YOUR DETAILS ARE CORRECT BEFORE YOU SEND THEM TO ME!

THIS SERVICE IS NO LONGER AVAILIBLE - BABIES ARE VERY TIME CONSUMING!

I will re-open this service in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled and watch this space!
Last edited by mxze ; 07-22-2015 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Service now closed - will open again in future!

The following 10 users say thank you to mxze for this useful post:

AdvanceLobbyz, Auxhy, dxbrya130, Egzec, kaliko2, Kestt, llAdventurousll, philippe123, striqd, XxJTBxX
04-06-2015, 05:30 PM #47
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by mando00 View Post
Send me a private message please

If you have actually read the thread, it says you have to send him a private message with a specific form, but hey, you still got lots to learn as you just signed up.

The following user thanked Egzec for this useful post:

mxze
04-06-2015, 07:55 PM #48
carredondo01
Save Point
Mxze can you recovery my account
04-09-2015, 05:01 PM #49
mxze
I am error
Sorry for the lack of response guys, currently expecting a baby, and this is the last thing on my list of things to be doing right now! You're accounts will be done, just don'treally have the time to do them just yet! :yes:
04-09-2015, 09:05 PM #50
Originally posted by mxze View Post
Sorry for the lack of response guys, currently expecting a baby, and this is the last thing on my list of things to be doing right now! You're accounts will be done, just don'treally have the time to do them just yet! :yes:

Ok thanks
04-14-2015, 10:49 PM #51
Sent you a pm 😀
04-14-2015, 10:51 PM #52
Nice service dude Happy good luck with it Happy
04-14-2015, 11:03 PM #53
Kv_Foruh
Save Point
Is that your right skype?
04-18-2015, 04:03 PM #54
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Foruh View Post
Is that your right skype?

He doesn't use Skype due to some problems. Private messaging is the only way to contact him right now.
04-18-2015, 04:06 PM #55
well he wasnt online for some time so i guess he isnt even reachable per pm atm :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo