Post: Hosting Free Multiplayer Modded Lobbies! ~ 『PROP HUNT | ZOMBIELAND | PARKOUR | MENU』
07-27-2015, 02:39 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Time to revive this archaic thread, hehe. I'll try to be hosting modded lobbies on both multiplayer and zombies, which will include The Floor is Lava, Hunger Games, Deathrun, XP Lobbies, Avalanche, Crusher, Prop Hunt, Dodgeball, and of course, Zombieland! Not to mention, I will be doing insta-shotgun ranks for zombies, and round 255 any map. So who's ready to have some fun!? Happy PSN: Homologism

If I'm not online for a certain amount of time, do not fret. It doesn't mean I'm banned or anything. I just like spend a good amount of time playing Black Ops III on the PS4 among other games, so I'll be doing BO2 lobbies in my spare time. Winky Winky
Last edited by Frosty ; 07-23-2016 at 10:06 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, Helping-Hand, MLCYT11, qwalifyd
10-20-2015, 12:50 AM #47
Lug Nut
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Beginning October 2015, I will be hosting modded lobbies on Black Ops 2 multiplayer. Zombieland, Bossam v4/White Water v5, Prop Hunt (Hide and Seek), Michael Myers, Dodgeball, Quickscope Lobby, and Parkour (Floor is Lava) will be what can be expected from the experience! Note that this is no way means I will be doing recoveries; only lobbies! If you are interested, HMU @ PSN: TomodachiFrosty. Note: Lobbies fill up quickly, so you may have to rush to join, Winky Winky. I prefer doing menus and Zombieland online, with Prop Hunt and Lava in private match. Smile I have some things to ask: Please don't beg for menu/cohost, please do not spam my inbox, if your mic is crap, please just keep your microphone off. (I will kick you otherwise Smile )

Note: I only do zombie lobbies (instant shotguns/lvl 214 any map) if heavily requested! I will be alternating modded lobbies with college life and/or work, so don't leave negative comments if I wasn't able to host.

Just sent a request friend! I'm outcast. NGU4LIFE c;
10-20-2015, 12:51 AM #48
Originally posted by Notrum
Just sent a request friend! I'm outcast. NGU4LIFE c;

Getting on soon. Been busy playing uncharted lately lol
10-20-2015, 12:53 AM #49
Lug Nut
Pokemon Trainer
Getting on soon. Been busy playing uncharted lately lol

understandable, it can be so addicting. Especially the first and second one. jfc, those were the good 'ol days Sal
10-20-2015, 12:54 AM #50
understandable, it can be so addicting. Especially the first and second one. jfc, those were the good 'ol days Sal

Never got to play 'em on PS3, because infinite loading screen. Trying to plat the remastered Uncharted 1 lol Just need some misc trophies and speedruns.
10-20-2015, 12:56 AM #51
Lug Nut
Pokemon Trainer
Never got to play 'em on PS3, because infinite loading screen. Trying to plat the remastered Uncharted 1 lol Just need some misc trophies and speedruns.

Trophy hunter eh? :how: Teach me your ways
10-20-2015, 12:58 AM #52
Trophy hunter eh? :how: Teach me your ways

Nah, it'd be my first plat ever, lol. I could do bo2 plat if i really tried.
10-20-2015, 01:01 AM #53
Lug Nut
Pokemon Trainer
Nah, it'd be my first plat ever, lol. I could do bo2 plat if i really tried.

well good luck to ya! Don't mean to put you on the spot or anything, but when do you think you'll be on BO2? I'm in no rush I'm in no rush, I'm just generally curious.
10-20-2015, 01:05 AM #54
well good luck to ya! Don't mean to put you on the spot or anything, but when do you think you'll be on BO2? I'm in no rush I'm in no rush, I'm just generally curious.

In few mins.
10-20-2015, 01:08 AM #55
Lug Nut
Pokemon Trainer
In few mins.

See you then lad, fun times are ahead

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo