02-16-2016, 10:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Status: OPEN
PSN: xLukeyModzV1

Hey 7s users, I am having some fun with a mod menu for BO2 called Bossam V5, I want to share my mod menu with you guys! All you have to do is comment your PSN name below and then add xLukeyModzV1 on PSN and then send me a message saying '7s Hoster' and you will get a quicker invite! I will be hosting this for about an hour of two as I do not want my PS3 to start overheating.
Also, if I get banned, I will create a new account and post a reply saying what the username is.
If you guys would like to contact me personally message me on Skype: FrzkyTVM. Enjoy!
Proof:

The following user thanked xLukeyModz for this useful post:

gοd
02-16-2016, 01:32 PM #2
Originally posted by xLukeyModz View Post
PSN: xLukeyModzV1

Hey 7s users, I am having some fun with a mod menu for BO2 called Bossam V5, I want to share my mod menu with you guys! All you have to do is comment your PSN name below and then add xLukeyModzV1 on PSN and then send me a message saying '7s Hoster' and you will get a quicker invite! I will be hosting this for about an hour of two as I do not want my PS3 to start overheating.
Also, if I get banned, I will create a new account and post a reply saying what the username is.
If you guys would like to contact me personally message me on Skype: FrzkyTVM. Enjoy!
Proof:

1. This is not Se7 enSins
2. This is not your menu. This belongs to You must login or register to view this content.
3. Use antiban.
4. Wrong section.
5. Sal

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

gοd
02-16-2016, 04:20 PM #3
DoozyXGod
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
1. This is not Se7 enSins
2. This is not your menu. This belongs to You must login or register to view this content.
3. Use antiban.
4. Wrong section.
5. Sal

People don't even know where they are lol ayy lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo