09-29-2014, 03:17 AM #1
EternalHabit
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As many of you probably know, a good amount of these menus out freeze your ps3. I'd rather get kicked to a pre-game lobby with an error than have my ps3 freeze all the time lol. Anyway, is it possible? maybe clean up the code a bit? or is it the menu base everyones using?
09-29-2014, 03:51 AM #2
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
I think im the only one that never freezes and can inject in a pre game the second i get on? lol. I dont even need to be in game, just load bo2, inject and start game. I never freeze Smile
09-29-2014, 05:03 AM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by xTurntUpLobbies View Post
As many of you probably know, a good amount of these menus out freeze your ps3. I'd rather get kicked to a pre-game lobby with an error than have my ps3 freeze all the time lol. Anyway, is it possible? maybe clean up the code a bit? or is it the menu base everyones using?

GSC can be 'un-freezable' it's just that everyone is more or less using the exact same stuff

The following user thanked Geo for this useful post:

Taylors Bish
10-01-2014, 07:38 AM #4
Just make sure you dont use menus with bad syntax. And make sure you load in pre game until it is successfully injected. Then start. Also iMSCx gsc studio checks all of this and is great.
11-30-2014, 01:25 PM #5
allahakbar123
Do a barrel roll!
could you tell me which injector you are using? Or if u'd like u could send it through skype: benjisoklart thx!
11-30-2014, 01:39 PM #6
allahakbar123
Do a barrel roll!
could you tell me which injector you are using? Or if u'd like u could send it through skype: benjisoklart thx!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo