11-24-2014, 02:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU users! I have three questions

1. What is your favorite BO2 1.19 GSC mod menu?

2. What do you think what is the best GSC menu base for new with GSCs?

3. If I edit like doHeart or advertise texts in mod menu can it freeze bo2 when loading match? Cuz I used compiled mod menu and decompiled it and copied it to text document and edited it with Notepad++ and then compiled it back and injected it with BO2 GSC Studio with no problem?

Thanks for all!!
11-24-2014, 03:08 PM #2
1.Silent Cobra. For me onliest menu not freezing online

2. The Fallen Happy looks so nice

3. U cant when u loading a match, but ingame
11-24-2014, 08:19 PM #3
Originally posted by maxiking913 View Post
1.Silent Cobra. For me onliest menu not freezing online

2. The Fallen Happy looks so nice

3. U cant when u loading a match, but ingame

1. Oh I have used AllYouNeed and Deep Ocean and both of them havent freeze yet at all (AllYouNeed is mod menu I wanted to edit)

2. Okay I have to check it out

3. But if I use GSC Studio to inject it do I have to be ingame or in pre game lobby? Cuz now I have only been in pre game lobby when injected
11-24-2014, 08:30 PM #4
Originally posted by WEEDMODZZZ View Post
1. Oh I have used AllYouNeed and Deep Ocean and both of them havent freeze yet at all (AllYouNeed is mod menu I wanted to edit)

2. Okay I have to check it out

3. But if I use GSC Studio to inject it do I have to be ingame or in pre game lobby? Cuz now I have only been in pre game lobby when injected

mod meuns ingame other in menu
11-25-2014, 02:09 PM #5
mod meuns ingame other in menu

All GSC mod menus ingame? Should menu be working in the same round or do i have to restart game? And ingame = you have weapon and you can run around? In menu = you are in lobby like you can see others who are in lobby and you can edit classes or that you can see public match, custom games etc.?
11-25-2014, 03:19 PM #6
All GSC mod menus ingame? Should menu be working in the same round or do i have to restart game? And ingame = you have weapon and you can run around? In menu = you are in lobby like you can see others who are in lobby and you can edit classes or that you can see public match, custom games etc.?

i inject every gsc menu ingame
11-25-2014, 03:31 PM #7
i inject every gsc menu ingame

Okay thanks but this is kind of dumb question but is ingame that you have weapon and you can run around?
11-25-2014, 03:32 PM #8
Okay thanks but this is kind of dumb question but is ingame that you have weapon and you can run around?

yes it is ^^
11-25-2014, 03:34 PM #9

But i think. When u use imars gsc studio u can inject in party. and when u have an normal injector do it ingame.

Myself i inject modmenus ingame, doesnt matter if i use iimars or normal injector. ^^ and it work fine for me
11-25-2014, 03:40 PM #10
But i think. When u use imars gsc studio u can inject in party. and when u have an normal injector do it ingame.

Myself i inject modmenus ingame, doesnt matter if i use iimars or normal injector. ^^ and it work fine for me

Do you know any injectors that can inject compiled gsc s?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo