12-10-2014, 10:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, I've been always stood by as a spectator on the NGU forums, but, today I plan on contributing to the forums who's helped me learn my roots.

What I want is to form a small team of 3 people who are willing to make a nice GSC Modmenu for Black Ops 2. It will be our little project. Most of this is just for fun and making something unique.

Before asking, here's some of my personal and potential attributes:

Availability:
2-3 days a week

Experienced hacker?
Yes, but lack a little knowledge in some places

Experienced coder?
No, but I have been learning on my own by analyzing GSC scripts. I have also constructed my own private modmenu using TheFallen's modmenu base. A can't claim to be really good but I have great ideas for new codes and new designs for a modmenu. I am VERY eager to learn, so if you are an experienced coder then please teach me all you know.

Preferences and requirements:

• 3-member Team
  • At least 16 years of age
  • No annoying kids
  • Dedicate at least 6 hours a week
  • Enthusiastic
  • Must have some knowledge of GSC Coding
  • Make a skype account and use it

If you have any questions or are interested in joining then please feel free to let me know along with your PSN ID.
Happy hacking!!! Smile

Edit:

• I am not going under this username anymore. I will be using "DebugNinja". NGU Profile: You must login or register to view this content.
  • My Skype username is DebugNinja as well.
Last edited by Zepherox ; 12-12-2014 at 03:14 AM. Reason: updated information

The following 2 users say thank you to Zepherox for this useful post:

EternalHabit, the moody dude

The following user groaned Zepherox for this awful post:

AutoModder
12-11-2014, 03:28 PM #11
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Zepherox View Post
Is there a huge difference between PC and PS3 when it comes to GSC coding? I'm sure there are some similarities and some differences. As a beginning coder I'd prefer to stick to one thing until I really get to know my stuff.

Nope. It's the same thing. GSC is GSC. It doesn't matter what console. The only thing that matters is the game. So the bo2 GSC is the same on both PC and PS3.

Edit: there may be some codes that only work on PS3, but for the most part, it's the same
Last edited by LegitGamer264 ; 12-11-2014 at 06:35 PM.
12-11-2014, 11:07 PM #12
jackwilburn
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LegitGamer264 View Post
Nope. It's the same thing. GSC is GSC. It doesn't matter what console. The only thing that matters is the game. So the bo2 GSC is the same on both PC and PS3.

Edit: there may be some codes that only work on PS3, but for the most part, it's the same

Yes you are correct on that
12-12-2014, 01:58 AM #13
Originally posted by Saint
"Hi guys, I've been using NGU for the longest" Join Date - November 2014. Cool Troll
- Thread has been moved to Black Ops 2 GSC Mods and Scripts Questions section.

Haha thats funny. I actually had different accounts before but I'd say my overall posts combined equal to about 28 lol. I have been using this website for at least 3-4 years now, or maybe as far back as when the PSP hacking scene was at a hype.
Last edited by Zepherox ; 12-12-2014 at 02:01 AM.
12-12-2014, 02:00 AM #14

What's your skype username?
12-12-2014, 02:59 AM #15
Exelo
Banned
Is there a huge difference between PC and PS3 when it comes to GSC coding? I'm sure there are some similarities and some differences. As a beginning coder I'd prefer to stick to one thing until I really get to know my stuff.

Yes and no.
There's not a huge difference.

The only facts is the PC can hold some thing that the PS3 Can't.
Some function will make you freeze with the PS3, When it's will work without any problem on the PC.

Else, everything will work fine on both.
Will also work on Xbox.

You're wrong about "codes that only work on ps3".
There's no scripts that will only work on PS3.

"Hi guys, I've been using NGU for the longest" Join Date - November 2014. Cool Troll
- Thread has been moved to Black Ops 2 GSC Mods and Scripts Questions section.

It's still the wrong sections.
We are on the sections about GSC and Scripts Question.
Not a sections where you can recruits for a team.

Tustin
Last edited by Exelo ; 12-12-2014 at 03:07 AM.
12-12-2014, 03:04 AM #16
Originally posted by Exelo View Post
Thread has been moved to Black Ops 2 GSC Mods and Scripts Questions section.

It's still the wrong sections.
We are on the sections about GSC and Scripts Question.
Not a sections where you can recruits for a team.

This section should be renamed to "GSC Coding Help and Discussion"
Last edited by DebugNinja ; 12-12-2014 at 03:31 AM.
12-12-2014, 04:37 AM #17
LegitGamer264
Vault dweller
What's your skype username?

Vow_dusk_member
12-12-2014, 04:43 AM #18
Originally posted by CenzMoDzz View Post
I'm willing to help out my Skype is CenzMoDz

Sorry, just seen your post. I will add your skype.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo