01-13-2015, 09:54 PM #1
Invalidate
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys I doubt any of you remember me. I used to be zFlaVouR & was fairly known back in the mw2 1.12 days. Either way I wanted to make a calculated match bonus for S&Awesome face in BO2 priv match. I just came across an issue when adding the formula to the .gsc

self.matchbonus = int(((55+6) /12) * [COLOR="#FF0000"]time elapsed[/COLOR]);

as you can tell I'm missing a timer/interval that follows the ingame round timer of 120 seconds for the match bonus to be calculated properly. Please let me know if you can help, thank you in advance.
Last edited by Invalidate ; 01-14-2015 at 12:06 PM.
01-13-2015, 10:48 PM #2
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by Invalidate View Post
Hey guys I doubt any of you remember me. I used to be zFlaVouR & was fairly known back in the mw2 1.12 days. Either way I wanted to make a calculated match bonus for S&Awesome face in BO2 priv match. I just came across an issue when adding the formula to the .gsc

self.matchbonus = int(((55+6) /12) * [COLOR="#FF0000"]match length[/COLOR]);

as you can tell I'm missing a timer/interval that follows the ingame round timer of 120 seconds for the match bonus to be calculated properly. Please let me know if you can help, thank you in advance.

This is part of a script I had found to stop the timer so you can probably use it in there - getTime()

Here are the functions in-case you don't understand -

pausetimer()
{
if ( level.timerstopped )
{
return;
}
level.timerstopped = 1;
level.timerpausetime = getTime();
}

resumetimer()
{
if ( !level.timerstopped )
{
return;
}
level.timerstopped = 0;
level.discardtime += getTime() - level.timerpausetime;
}
01-13-2015, 11:00 PM #3
Invalidate
Save Point
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
This is part of a script I had found to stop the timer so you can probably use it in there - getTime()

Here are the functions in-case you don't understand -

pausetimer()
{
if ( level.timerstopped )
{
return;
}
level.timerstopped = 1;
level.timerpausetime = getTime();
}

resumetimer()
{
if ( !level.timerstopped )
{
return;
}
level.timerstopped = 0;
level.discardtime += getTime() - level.timerpausetime;
}

thanks dude I'll test it out tomorrow, highly doubt it'll work though.
01-13-2015, 11:08 PM #4
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
thanks dude I'll test it out tomorrow, highly doubt it'll work though.

It might I mean if your just trying to get the game time then using the getTime() function should work. Just use the that though not the other stuff I posted. Though I don't understand why you need to calculate the match bonus or how the match bonus works, so good luck.
01-13-2015, 11:41 PM #5
Invalidate
Save Point
Originally posted by SyGnUs View Post
It might I mean if your just trying to get the game time then using the getTime() function should work. Just use the that though not the other stuff I posted. Though I don't understand why you need to calculate the match bonus or how the match bonus works, so good luck.

alright thank you. I'll let you know tomorrow if it works Smile
01-14-2015, 02:50 AM #6
alright thank you. I'll let you know tomorrow if it works Smile

Doesn't work, already tested it. I see you don't want Saw Trust coming for you tears
01-14-2015, 12:05 PM #7
Invalidate
Save Point
Originally posted by Frost
Doesn't work, already tested it. I see you don't want Saw Trust coming for you tears

lmao do you have any ideas to what could make it work?
01-14-2015, 04:40 PM #8
Hey guys I doubt any of you remember me. I used to be zFlaVouR & was fairly known back in the mw2 1.12 days. Either way I wanted to make a calculated match bonus for S&Awesome face in BO2 priv match. I just came across an issue when adding the formula to the .gsc

self.matchbonus = int(((55+6) /12) * [COLOR="#FF0000"]time elapsed[/COLOR]);

gettime();

and you can just use "level.rankedmatch = true;" to enable match bonus in a private match :fa:
01-14-2015, 05:50 PM #9
Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
gettime();

and you can just use "level.rankedmatch = true;" to enable match bonus in a private match :fa:

That works, yes, but it keeps freezing me tears
01-14-2015, 07:35 PM #10
Invalidate
Save Point
Originally posted by FeverDEX View Post
gettime();

both freeze your ps3 :L

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo