05-30-2015, 03:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was wondering if anybody is currently or is willing to either update You must login or register to view this content. to 1.19 or convert the gamemode to GSC. I've asked around the forums about someone potentially bring back the Floor is Lava gamemode, but everybody's been reluctant thus far. I'm not a programmer and have no desire to be, but for me, Lava was far more enjoyable than Zombieland or Prop Hunt, but the gamemode's been dead since the 1.19 update.
05-30-2015, 04:38 AM #2
HiddenHour
I defeated!
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
I was wondering if anybody is currently or is willing to either update You must login or register to view this content. to 1.19 or convert the gamemode to GSC. I've asked around the forums about someone potentially bring back the Floor is Lava gamemode, but everybody's been reluctant thus far. I'm not a programmer and have no desire to be, but for me, Lava was far more enjoyable than Zombieland or Prop Hunt, but the gamemode's been dead since the 1.19 update.

I've been working on it. Either not going to be finished or be very good since I'm not a great GSC coder.
05-30-2015, 04:42 AM #3
Originally posted by TheHiddenHour View Post
I've been working on it. Either not going to be finished or be very good since I'm not a great GSC coder.

Even a beta is better than nothing right now, lol. I just love parkour in CoD since watching those cod jump/deathrun videos.
05-30-2015, 06:05 AM #4
HiddenHour
I defeated!
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Even a beta is better than nothing right now, lol. I just love parkour in CoD since watching those cod jump/deathrun videos.

This isn't a beta, or even a version of any kind. This is just like, a bunch of scrap metal welded together. It isn't the best, nor is it pretty, but it functions (to a degree). You must login or register to view this content.
To add platforms you have to find the coordinates. To do this, you have to enter UFO mode (DPAD UP) and press SQUARE. Copy the numbers down somewhere and look at the main.gsc. You'll be able to see how it's done. I also made a crappy little tool to arrange the coordinates and copy them to your clipboard. The source is in there as well as a build but I'll include a virus scan if you want one.
Last edited by HiddenHour ; 05-30-2015 at 06:07 AM. Reason: It's 1 in the morning. Excuse my derpiness.
05-30-2015, 06:06 AM #5
HiddenHour
I defeated!
Originally posted by TheHiddenHour View Post
This isn't a beta, or even a version of any kind. This is just like, a bunch of scrap metal welded together. It isn't the best, nor is it pretty, but it functions (to a degree). You must login or register to view this content.
To add platforms you have to find the coordinates. To do this, you have to enter UFO mode (DPAD UP) and press SQUARE. Copy the numbers down somewhere and look at the main.gsc. You'll be able to see how it's done. I also made a crappy little tool to arrange the coordinates and copy them to your clipboard. The source is in there as well as a build but I'll include a virus scan if you want one.

EDIT: Also, you have to press DPAD RIGHT whenever you fall off. It kills you and spawns you on the starting platform.
Last edited by HiddenHour ; 05-30-2015 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Read above edit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo